Saw one on the road today - now I want

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Still not a fan of nor do I understand the DOT LED markers in the flares.

If the need to be at the widest point then why aren't the rear LEDs on the flares also?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Still not a fan of nor do I understand the DOT LED markers in the flares.

If the need to be at the widest point then why aren't the rear LEDs on the flares also?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It does suck because first thing that's getting swapped are the fenders and now you have to get glass with the LED to mount in it. Sounds like a pain.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Why you liked the concept and not the production...Whats the difference of the two in your eyes.

I think thats what he meant.

How could you possibly know what he meant? Have you bought a Raptor yet? Why are you even still on this old forum? Haven't you started following the new Gen 2 forums to catch up on the latest news over there? We would all just love to have a break from the all the ******** and let us have a discussion in our owners forum for a change.......

r3run33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
does anyone think the eco boost will be in the first set of productions and then a bigger V8 later like they did with the 5.4 and 6.2??

ZaneMasterX

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How could you possibly know what he meant? Have you bought a Raptor yet? Why are you even still on this old forum? Haven't you started following the new Gen 2 forums to catch up on the latest news over there? We would all just love to have a break from the all the ******** and let us have a discussion in our owners forum for a change.......

Seriously? I was trying to clarify a question, thats all. Youre so defensive and abrasive sometimes it gets old.

Also you say this isnt the Gen 2 forum...well its the Ford Raptor forum correct? The Gen 2 is a Ford Raptor correct? This is the area on the Ford Raptor forum to discuss the Gen 2 2017 Ford Raptor correct? So how exactly are we in the "wrong forum"? Come on, give it a rest.

You wouldnt go on the Weapons thread on the Ford Raptor forum and talk about wine and cheese would you? No. We are in the correct portion of the Ford Raptor forum to discuss the 2017 Ford Raptor.