Saw one on the road today - now I want

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

13raptorcrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are several 2017 Raptors roaming the streets in Michigan. Most pre-production units racking up the miles while testing different things (10 speed transmission is one of those things). There also might be a few still in Arizona and Colorado...

Gunpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2017 raptors

I have seen two black 2017's traveling together with Manu plates several times

Hoverp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i would think that the 10-14 will drop in value, unless the rig is a total flop. There are going to be a lot of Raptors for sale.....

Last edited:

Smokinjo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i would think that the 10-14 will drop in value, unless the rig is a total flop. There are going to be a lot of Raptors for sale.....

There may be a lot of raptors for sale. I'm not sure what the price will do, however I do know the new ones will be mass production versus the limited production SVT run of the 10-14 models. Who knows whether it will make a difference but I don't see the value of the 10-14 bottoming out with the new arrivals. I see it as you own a limited special edition rather than a run of the mill production vehicle. Just my thoughts and I may be wrong.

Heater

Reaction score
Excuse my ignorance, but are the 5.4 desired at all?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Excuse my ignorance, but are the 5.4 desired at all?

Not at all. I'd rather get an F150 with a 5.0 and go to town on it than get a 5.4 Raptor...and I had a 5.4 Raptor