Order Date, Build Date, Current Status of your Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oswiff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I have pulled mine daily since first released and it only changed twice since produced. So don't think it has anything to do with when it is pulled. I also noticed that vehicles still on the lots have recent dates in the white margin. I have no idea what all causes that date to pull, but using RaptorFinder and looking at a lot of window stickers (ok I was bored)....they all appear to be updated shortly after build date and then again a little while after that ranging from about 3-10 days. Another post suggested the 2nd update was after the truck finished QC and was ready to ship. Again, who knows.

Never seen one go backwards....I have over analyzed enough for both of us. :biggrin:

Great. This is one instance that I don't like being the outlier. I saw another thread where a few people had their dates jump back and forth so at least I'm not alone.
I know I should just stop torturing myself and just stop checking but let's be honest, I won't stop checking.

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great. This is one instance that I don't like being the outlier. I saw another thread where a few people had their dates jump back and forth so at least I'm not alone.
I know I should just stop torturing myself and just stop checking but let's be honest, I won't stop checking.

I will stop checking the day I drive it off the lot.....

Postman

Reaction score
I got this message the other day from Ford Service. Not sure exactly what that means. Does that mean its being built in late May? Its better then the order processing its been in the last 2.5 months

I am pleased to inform you that your Raptor is scheduled for production in late May! You may reach out to your dealer for order status update information as it becomes available, thank you!

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got this message the other day from Ford Service. Not sure exactly what that means. Does that mean its being built in late May? Its better then the order processing its been in the last 2.5 months

I am pleased to inform you that your Raptor is scheduled for production in late May! You may reach out to your dealer for order status update information as it becomes available, thank you!

Yep, thats a good thing. You have a VIN. In a week or two you should get an actual build date.

Mahoney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My salesman check on my order status and he said the order has been fully processed but when I check Ford Custom Order Tracking | ordertracking.ford.com entering the info I have it says "a matching vehicle could not be determined" Does that site only work once you have a VIN or should it work as soon as you order. I'm a little skeptical because the order number that's on my sheet/what he put in is A425 which seems like an odd official order number (not that I do this for a living) the "A" is the first letter of his name. Am I missing something here?

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My salesman check on my order status and he said the order has been fully processed but when I check Ford Custom Order Tracking | ordertracking.ford.com entering the info I have it says "a matching vehicle could not be determined" Does that site only work once you have a VIN or should it work as soon as you order. I'm a little skeptical because the order number that's on my sheet/what he put in is A425 which seems like an odd official order number (not that I do this for a living) the "A" is the first letter of his name. Am I missing something here?

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f260/tracking-your-new-order-%96-step-step-faqs-51142/

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hm. I see, further down it says Ford Performance Vehicles can't be tracked through that site... So basically I just have to bug my salesman because from what I'm seeing Ford Service is telling everyone to just check with their dealer these days

Ford Service is lame these days.

Do you have your vin?
Plug it in here.
https://www.etis.ford.com/vehicleRegSelector.do
See if you have a build date yet?

Mine still has the placeholder value...
Scheduled for the week of the 29th tho

Mahoney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford Service is lame these days.

Do you have your vin?
Plug it in here.
https://www.etis.ford.com/vehicleRegSelector.do
See if you have a build date yet?

Mine still has the placeholder value...
Scheduled for the week of the 29th tho

No vin yet, I'm pretty sure I'm a ways from that. I just started my wait about two weeks ago. I was told my order was processed what ever that means. I'm sure I have about three months before the truck arrives (hopefully)