Order Date, Build Date, Current Status of your Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So here's my summary- 802A LB SCREW, no CF, no BL-

3/3- Ordered
3/31- VIN
4/28- Blend date
5/3- Delivered to dealership in WV

FP's ETA was 5/10 although the dealership was telling me the first week of May. I'll be going to pick it up this weekend. My wait is almost over!

Congrats!

rohardi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So here's my summary- 802A LB SCREW, no CF, no BL-

3/3- Ordered
3/31- VIN
4/28- Blend date
5/3- Delivered to dealership in WV

FP's ETA was 5/10 although the dealership was telling me the first week of May. I'll be going to pick it up this weekend. My wait is almost over!

Great news! That's a fast turn around! My truck has been sitting at the factory for over 2 weeks now and hasn't shipped...

Last edited:

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Get news! That's a fast turn around! My truck has been sitting at the factory for over 2 weeks now and hasn't shipped...

Looks like your window sticker updated today so maybe that means some movement on getting your truck.

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I noticed in my window sticker that price on sticker is higher by $425 compared to dora that dealer based my purchase agreement on. How is this working out for others? Does dealer honor old price or do we pay current sticker price?

Hey folks,

An update in the cases where your MSRP went up after you placed the order.

If order was placed in your name (customer order) to start with, you and dealer are both price protected. If it was a stock order that was then assigned to you, you are not price protected, and dealer could ask you to pay the difference.

The latter happened to me. However, my dealer paid for most of the price increase as a courtesy - he covered $300 of the $425 increase in my MSRP between order date and build date.

So, if MSRP has gone up since you placed the order, you may be able to haggle with your dealer on how to split the difference.

rohardi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like your window sticker updated today so maybe that means some movement on getting your truck.

What updated on my window sticker? I'm scratching my head comparing to the old one I originally printed. But I haven't finished my first cup of coffee so that may explain why I'm not seeing a difference lol

---------- Post added at 09:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 AM ----------

Hey folks,

If order was placed in your name (customer order) to start with, you and dealer are both price protected. If it was a stock order that was then assigned to you, you are not price protected, and dealer could ask you to pay the difference.

The latter happened to me. However, my dealer paid for most of the price increase as a courtesy - he covered $300 of the $425 increase in my MSRP between order date and build date.

So, if MSRP has gone up since you placed the order, you may be able to haggle with your dealer on how to split the difference.

Is this info anyplace in particular from Ford? I briefly questioned my dealer on it via email but he tried to play dumb. I'm looking at a total increase of $900+ I thing from when I ordered my truck as a special order and when it gets here.

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What updated on my window sticker? I'm scratching my head comparing to the old one I originally printed. But I haven't finished my first cup of coffee so that may explain why I'm not seeing a difference lol

---------- Post added at 09:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 AM ----------

Is this info anyplace in particular from Ford? I briefly questioned my dealer on it via email but he tried to play dumb. I'm looking at a total increase of $900+ I thing from when I ordered my truck as a special order and when it gets here.

That information is straight from my dealer. I would suggest you play dumb with dealer and say you won't pay anything over what they signed a purchase agreement for (prior to MSRP increase) but be prepared to meet him half way.

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Look at the date in the bottom center - left white margin. Yours now says 5/6. Mine changed on 5/4. For me, 4/18 was first one to appear. Then 4/26 which was first one after my build date of 4/25. Then it updated again on 5/4. There were no changes in the content of the window sticker for any of my "updates".

---------- Post added at 09:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 AM ----------

Hey folks,

Questioned my dealer on this since there have been 2 price increases this MY. I made a change to my order (added options) after the 1st price increase and before the 2nd price increase. Dealer advised that since I made the change then had to pay 1st increase, but not the 2nd increase.

rohardi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look at the date in the bottom center - left white margin. Yours now says 5/6. Mine changed on 5/4. For me, 4/18 was first one to appear. Then 4/26 which was first one after my build date of 4/25. Then it updated again on 5/4. There were no changes in the content of the window sticker for any of my "updates".

So I could have sworn that date had something to do with when you pulled the window sticker. I Just pulled the window stickers of 3 Raptors that have been on the ground for quite a while (2-3 months because they are all $25K ADM and no one is paying that around here) at Flood Ford by me. All 3 of them had a date in that spot within the last week. So I don't know what that date means, but I find it odd that the trucks that have long since been completed are still updating the date on those spots...

oswiff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The bottom date I see on my window sticker was 5/4/17 then went backwards to 4/30/17. Like Rohardi said, I thought it was when I pulled the window sticker, but now I'm just confused.
I'm gonna give it a rest before I go down a rabbit hole and over analyze!

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I could have sworn that date had something to do with when you pulled the window sticker. I Just pulled the window stickers of 3 Raptors that have been on the ground for quite a while (2-3 months because they are all $25K ADM and no one is paying that around here) at Flood Ford by me. All 3 of them had a date in that spot within the last week. So I don't know what that date means, but I find it odd that the trucks that have long since been completed are still updating the date on those spots...

Well I have pulled mine daily since first released and it only changed twice since produced. So don't think it has anything to do with when it is pulled. I also noticed that vehicles still on the lots have recent dates in the white margin. I have no idea what all causes that date to pull, but using RaptorFinder and looking at a lot of window stickers (ok I was bored)....they all appear to be updated shortly after build date and then again a little while after that ranging from about 3-10 days. Another post suggested the 2nd update was after the truck finished QC and was ready to ship. Again, who knows.

The bottom date I see on my window sticker was 5/4/17 then went backwards to 4/30/17. Like Rohardi said, I thought it was when I pulled the window sticker, but now I'm just confused.
I'm gonna give it a rest before I go down a rabbit hole and over analyze!

Never seen one go backwards....I have over analyzed enough for both of us. :biggrin: