Order Date, Build Date, Current Status of your Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I chatted with ford performance this morning. I went from an ETA of 05/14 to no ETA... Seriously? My patience are wearing thin with this experience....

Samething I was told yesterday. FP also said it was not released yet. Beginning to wonder.....

HGguy

Reaction score
Same here

Has a freight bill number, but the destination is blank and the destination name is null. Status is pending

Origin Destination Destination Name Freight Bill # VIN Status Document(s)/
DEARBORN - null 0117506142 1FTFW1RG5HFC10651 Pending

My truck was built on 4/27. My VIN on the Palsapp site yields the same lack of info (VIN/Freight Bill# 0117513066). However my dealer e-mailed me on 5/1 claiming it was on the truck and heading to NJ. ETA still week of 5/15. Could our Raptors be riding together?

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I chatted with ford performance this morning. I went from an ETA of 05/14 to no ETA... Seriously? My patience are wearing thin with this experience....

Samething I was told yesterday. FP also said it was not released yet. Beginning to wonder.....

So sorry to hear of both of you still waiting. Hope you get it soon

rohardi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck was built on 4/27. My VIN on the Palsapp site yields the same lack of info (VIN/Freight Bill# 0117513066). However my dealer e-mailed me on 5/1 claiming it was on the truck and heading to NJ. ETA still week of 5/15. Could our Raptors be riding together?

My dealer and ford service both said my truck is still sitting at the plant. Very frustrating that mine was built a week before yours, but it's just sitting for no reason... Regardless, good for you and I'm happy your wait will soon be over!

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer and ford service both said my truck is still sitting at the plant. Very frustrating that mine was built a week before yours, but it's just sitting for no reason... Regardless, good for you and I'm happy your wait will soon be over!

And today I am back to ETA of 5/9-15....feel like a ping-pong ball....no ETA, ETA, no ETA, ETA.....haha.

Just watching this thread, I am increasingly convinced that individual dealers have more pull with Ford than we think, and how lucky I got. My truck was reconfigured after VIN was issued, built, shipped out and arrived ahead of ETA - my dealer is a big dealer who sold 8 2017 Raptors, and also sells a slew of Roush products. At the same time you hear of stories of trucks being built and waiting to be shipped out or being held for no reason. Those dealers must just not have the pull?

Either way, sorry for both of you. Hang in there, it's a great truck and the wait is worthwhile.

Last edited:

rohardi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just watching this thread, I am increasingly convinced that individual dealers have more pull with Ford than we think. My truck was reconfigured after VIN was issued, built, shipped out and arrived ahead of ETA - my dealer is a big dealer who sold 8 2017 Raptors, and also sells a slew of Roush products.

At the same time you hear of stories of trucks being built and waiting to be shipped out or being held for no reason. Those dealers must just not have the pull?

Either way, sorry for both of you. Hang in there, it's a great truck and the wait is worthwhile.

I think my dealer had 8 allocations as well. I just think that Ford needs to re-work their order/production/shipping for these types of products and how they give their customers with orders accurate info on what's going on... If someone ordered in July, but the dealer told them that they are 6 out of 6 and they had an estimated build date of 05/01 from the get go, I think people may not have been so butt hurt...

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just watching this thread, I am increasingly convinced that individual dealers have more pull with Ford than we think, and how lucky I got. My truck was reconfigured after VIN was issued, built, shipped out and arrived ahead of ETA - my dealer is a big dealer who sold 8 2017 Raptors, and also sells a slew of Roush products. At the same time you hear of stories of trucks being built and waiting to be shipped out or being held for no reason. Those dealers must just not have the pull?

I have seen many theories on who pulls what, but gave up trying to find any logic in this mess. Whenever it gets here, I hope I like it as much as others are reporting.

MKomertz

Reaction score
Got a call from my rep today, truck was to be built week of 5/14 with completion 5/20. Said it went into production and started today. Said he'd know more by Friday. 802a package with pretty much every bell and whistle, CF and BL wheels. Ordered 4/13.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mystical'96

Reaction score
So here's my summary- 802A LB SCREW, no CF, no BL-

3/3- Ordered
3/31- VIN
4/28- Blend date
5/3- Delivered to dealership in WV

FP's ETA was 5/10 although the dealership was telling me the first week of May. I'll be going to pick it up this weekend. My wait is almost over!