Order Date, Build Date, Current Status of your Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK ETIS updated with build date of 04/18, consistent with blend date on window sticker!! But it doesn't have any more info, just the date updated to real date from the previous placeholder.

My next step should be dealer giving me a firm ETA. I hope to have the ETA by end of this week.

Man, it's all actually coming together...

VBuffone

Reaction score
So, my blend date was 4/18 (yesterday) and I just got off the phone with FP. They still show it as "in production" I wonder if that's because I had ordered the bed liner, and I was told that takes a couple of days as they send the truck offsite to get that done.

How soon after blend date are folks typically getting a firm dealer ETA? i.e., how soon after blend date does it actually get loaded up and shipped out via rail/convoy? Dealer is in MA, so pretty close to Dearborn.

I am in MA too, my truck was finished production on the 10th, seems to have been sitting there for a week with no shipping info yet. Called today they said it is "awaiting shipping" with ETA of April 28th. So I am hoping it goes out today. Maybe yours will be on the same train. The last Raptor my dealer got was done on March 3rd and showed up at the dealer March 14th pretty quick. Mine seems to be taking a week longer.

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am in MA too, my truck was finished production on the 10th, seems to have been sitting there for a week with no shipping info yet. Called today they said it is "awaiting shipping" with ETA of April 28th. So I am hoping it goes out today. Maybe yours will be on the same train. The last Raptor my dealer got was done on March 3rd and showed up at the dealer March 14th pretty quick. Mine seems to be taking a week longer.

Who gave you the 4/28 ETA? Dealer or FP? FP has a generic "5/8-5/14" range for my dealer ETA that they have had forever so I don't think that's the actual date.

I'd love for my truck to be on the same train as yours, so I can get it on the 28th! Maybe, they are holding yours just for the MA rail car to fill up. lol

VBuffone

Reaction score
Who gave you the 4/28 ETA? Dealer or FP? FP has a generic "5/8-5/14" range for my dealer ETA that they have had forever so I don't think that's the actual date.

I'd love for my truck to be on the same train as yours, so I can get it on the 28th! Maybe, they are holding yours just for the MA rail car to fill up. lol

FP gave me the date, but they said it's not very accurate. They said once the truck is in transit on the train the ETA at that time is the most likely time it will show up. So I will call again later this week to see if it finally left Dearborn and hopefully get a more final ETA.

HGguy

Reaction score
Window sticker!

As I posted earlier I ordered 2/13, received VIN 3/18 and Monday 4/3 the dealer e-mailed an ETA for the week of 5/15. He didn't mention a build date though. I'm still buying accessories.

Just checked the Researchmaniacs.com page, again like I do everyday, and low and behold I have a window sticker with a blend date of 4/27. Etis still shows the generic build date. This seems consistent with the dealer ETA for the week of 5/15. Guess it's time to start rounding up some money.

VBuffone

Reaction score
Where in ma are you two? If my truck ever gets built we should meet up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im from Worcester, live just north in Holden.

---------- Post added at 07:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 AM ----------

Truck finally left Dearborn on rail yesterday got a pretty definitive ETA of 4/26 now.