Order Date, Build Date, Current Status of your Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck finally left Dearborn on rail yesterday got a pretty definitive ETA of 4/26 now.

Just got off the phone with FP. Alas, my truck is not on the same rail as yours vbuffone. My status is "released, awaiting shipping" and FP said it will be shipped "within a few days"

If yours was picked up on 4/19 and gets to your dealer on 4/26, that's a 7 day transit time. Since my dealer is only a few towns over from yours, I can assume a similar transit time from ship date. Now I'm just hoping it doesn't sit there for weeks waiting for another rail car to fill up.

Mink

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with FP. Alas, my truck is not on the same rail as yours vbuffone. My status is "released, awaiting shipping" and FP said it will be shipped "within a few days"

If yours was picked up on 4/19 and gets to your dealer on 4/26, that's a 7 day transit time. Since my dealer is only a few towns over from yours, I can assume a similar transit time from ship date. Now I'm just hoping it doesn't sit there for weeks waiting for another rail car to fill up.

I'm not trying to be a downer and I hope it doesn't happen to you but be prepared, my truck made it by rail to the trucking yard 80 miles from the dealer and sat there for 10 days before making it to the dealer.

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not trying to be a downer and I hope it doesn't happen to you but be prepared, my truck made it by rail to the trucking yard 80 miles from the dealer and sat there for 10 days before making it to the dealer.

Totally hear ya, I am not really getting excited yet.

However, I live in MA, in the north east corridor. Shit usually happens quickly here for the most part. :biggrin:

VBuffone

Reaction score

Yeah at this point just happy it is on it's way. The last few Raptors my dealer has taken delivery on have all showed up on time so hoping for the same.

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Yep, mine has been glacially slow as well, and I just was notified yesterday that it is going to be at least another 5 days late......so the new ETA is April 29. Another guy was asking how long it could take from VIN handout to actual tires on the final dealership grounds....and mine will apparently be almost 60 days; I know, slightly different than what we're talking about here (transit times), but being on the train and headed your way, unfortunately, doesn't mean that same momentum will continue to it's final destination.

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, mine has been glacially slow as well, and I just was notified yesterday that it is going to be at least another 5 days late......so the new ETA is April 29. Another guy was asking how long it could take from VIN handout to actual tires on the final dealership grounds....and mine will apparently be almost 60 days; I know, slightly different than what we're talking about here (transit times), but being on the train and headed your way, unfortunately, doesn't mean that same momentum will continue to it's final destination.

Auto, you need to get a new dealer for your next Ford. Doesn't sound to me like your dealer is all that good or has any pull

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Auto's dealer and my dealer are kissing cousins......

Inscest alert :win:

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

Auto, you need to get a new dealer for your next Ford. Doesn't sound to me like your dealer is all that good or has any pull

The damned painful reality.

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dear diary,

I write yet another day about this truck that I am waiting for. Which you know very well by now, but anyway. I called Ford Performance and "Isaac" answered. His voice sounds so familiar by now. I keep waiting for him to recognize my voice since I call him all the time, but he hasn't done that yet. That's good.

Anyway, Isaac said that the latest update is "truck has left our control and has been loaded up on the rail. But I am showing it is still in the plant area, the rail has not left yet. I am showing a possible 4/30 arrival at your dealer"

OK, so I suppose the truck is on a rail car, waiting for the rail car to fill up before heading down to MA. We are getting close, and I hope I don't fall victim to random delays and blackouts like others have been warning me about.

I will write tomorrow, till then, take care. Bye diary.
P.S: More parts came in yesterday for this truck that I ordered, now I just need the truck.