Order Date, Build Date, Current Status of your Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dear diary,

I write yet another day about this truck that I am waiting for. Which you know very well by now, but anyway. I called Ford Performance and "Isaac" answered. His voice sounds so familiar by now. I keep waiting for him to recognize my voice since I call him all the time, but he hasn't done that yet. That's good.

Anyway, Isaac said that the latest update is "truck has left our control and has been loaded up on the rail. But I am showing it is still in the plant area, the rail has not left yet. I am showing a possible 4/30 arrival at your dealer"

OK, so I suppose the truck is on a rail car, waiting for the rail car to fill up before heading down to MA. We are getting close, and I hope I don't fall victim to random delays and blackouts like others have been warning me about.

I will write tomorrow, till then, take care. Bye diary.
P.S: More parts came in yesterday for this truck that I ordered, now I just need the truck.

I have been ordering trivial parts as well.....tailgate lock, sunrise tactical rear seat covers, rear seat bracket release.....only things I could easily sell or put on another F150 if something goes wrong. Gives me something to do while I wait.

VBuffone

Reaction score
Yep, mine has been glacially slow as well, and I just was notified yesterday that it is going to be at least another 5 days late......so the new ETA is April 29. Another guy was asking how long it could take from VIN handout to actual tires on the final dealership grounds....and mine will apparently be almost 60 days; I know, slightly different than what we're talking about here (transit times), but being on the train and headed your way, unfortunately, doesn't mean that same momentum will continue to it's final destination.

I am sure it all varies depending on your location. Everyone is going to have a different experience.

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK I have more positive developments. Truck is en route to MA and as of this morning, it's in Buffalo. ETIS populated fully over the weekend as well.

ETA is still 28th - 30th, they have not locked down a firm date yet. Buffalo is only ~350 miles away from dealer, so barring last minute logistical hiccups, I am hoping I get it this weekend.

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK I have more positive developments. Truck is en route to MA and as of this morning, it's in Buffalo. ETIS populated fully over the weekend as well.

ETA is still 28th - 30th, they have not locked down a firm date yet. Buffalo is only ~350 miles away from dealer, so barring last minute logistical hiccups, I am hoping I get it this weekend.

My build date is tomorrow so that means I should have it by September or October..... :rolleyes:

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah......let's hope not hamster! Mine was supposed to be delivered today.....but now the delivery gods claim Saturday.

So my delivery date has to be +16 days after ur delivery for me to "win" the longest wait contest. :biggrin:

shoalbandit

Reaction score
Ordered a AG on 1/26 with no updates unless I ask, and then still no update. Then my salesman texts me on 3/23 saying if you add the Carbon Fiber pkg you wanted your order will be pulled. Still nothing and damn order banks open for 2018 on 5/15...wtf!!!!