Order Date, Build Date, Current Status of your Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered a AG on 1/26 with no updates unless I ask, and then still no update. Then my salesman texts me on 3/23 saying if you add the Carbon Fiber pkg you wanted your order will be pulled. Still nothing and damn order banks open for 2018 on 5/15...wtf!!!!

I feel your pain. I anticipate this will be the last sale I will be handing to my current Ford dealer.

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Same club shoalbandit. Ive been told and re assured multiple times I will be getting a 2017. My allocation is guaranteed and will not be sold to another dealer etc. Ive sopken to the salesman and inventory manger. I was told a week ago the order was submitted to Ford or "pulled" but as of last Friday no status changes from Ford Performance......

We shall see...I cant do anything but wait because I want my custom order @ MSRP....there hasnt been a SCAB made to my excact config yet based on raptorfinder.

Last edited:

radio_man

Reaction score
I made my weekly call to Ford Performance. The last update to my order status was on April 14. My build date should be May 5th with a delivery ETA between June 3rd to the 9th. Sticking with my dealer because they've been pretty upfront with me and I'm getting a good deal.

Good luck to all those waiting!

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So my delivery date has to be +16 days after ur delivery for me to "win" the longest wait contest. :biggrin:

Well you beat me hamster!!
Just rolled into the dealer....will pick up tomorrow. Sorry for them flipped upside down; I have no idea how to remedy that, never posted a photo before. Maybe appropriate though...has been a very upside down process at almost 9 full months :crazy:

Attachments

• IMG_1457.jpg
    IMG_1457.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_1456.jpg
    IMG_1456.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 36

Chukaraholic

Reaction score
Just rolled into the dealer....will pick up tomorrow. Sorry for them flipped upside down; I have no idea how to remedy that, never posted a photo before. Maybe appropriate though...has been a very upside down process at almost 9 full months :crazy:

Congrats Auto!!!!!! You are definitely the most patient on here so far!

Mink

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Congrat's Auto you've been waiting a long time, now the fun starts.

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats......but I have not "won" yet. I just need a miracle delivery by May 10th. LOL. Enjoy and just forget the last 9 months.