Order Date, Build Date, Current Status of your Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mink

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know I didn't have near as long of wait as a lot of you guy's, but I will say it will be well worth the wait. I just got done spending 32 hours in the drivers seat to get it home from a msrp dealer I found and ordered from. This truck is truly amazing, I have owned several nice trucks but nothing like this raptor. The only thing I think it needs is the PC and I had one sitting here waiting when I got home and Wow what a difference.

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know I didn't have near as long of wait as a lot of you guy's, but I will say it will be well worth the wait. I just got done spending 32 hours in the drivers seat to get it home from a msrp dealer I found and ordered from. This truck is truly amazing, I have owned several nice trucks but nothing like this raptor. The only thing I think it needs is the PC and I had one sitting here waiting when I got home and Wow what a difference.

That's a great first test of your truck, wow 32 hours! Give her a bath now and then pics! Glad it all worked out.

Mink

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a great first test of your truck, wow 32 hours! Give her a bath now and then pics! Glad it all worked out.

It diffidently needs the bath, I came through your town yesterday and Spokane, I thought I was on the Oregon coast it was so wet and dreary. And your right about the roads in the area there pretty rough all though it looked like they got some patch's on a lot of I 90.

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It diffidently needs the bath, I came through your town yesterday and Spokane, I thought I was on the Oregon coast it was so wet and dreary. And your right about the roads in the area there pretty rough all though it looked like they got some patch's on a lot of I 90.

Oh that's cool you came through my area! Yes, it has been an incredibly wet winter, and now spring. As to the roads, they have actually patched some of them up, believe it or not. Although, I think some of the fixes are just temporary cold mix messes...which has certainly been raising hell with my truck's rocker panels. I'm considering doing the XPEL on the Raptor.

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, my blend date was 4/18 (yesterday) and I just got off the phone with FP. They still show it as "in production" I wonder if that's because I had ordered the bed liner, and I was told that takes a couple of days as they send the truck offsite to get that done.

How soon after blend date are folks typically getting a firm dealer ETA? i.e., how soon after blend date does it actually get loaded up and shipped out via rail/convoy? Dealer is in MA, so pretty close to Dearborn.

Last edited: