hAtE to see it... dealer offered me any of their 2024 $5k under MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FiveOsvt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lowest rate I could get on the used 21 I just bought was 7.49% through Ford Credit(used rates are generally higher). My credit union had the same rate which is crazy to me because they have always been a few percent lower. For the ease of purchase I just opted to go through Ford, if the rates drop I will likely refinance it. Me and my wife’s credit scores are both 800+

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
the dealer here who has been historically sane with pricing .. ie msrp or slightly under except Rs. Has now , too late i feel, joined the list of gougers. Thedy have been giving me very good trade in value over the years , once i paid just the difference in msrp. I went in to look at trading my 22 37 for a 23 37. Difference in msrp is 7,000. Mine has 40,000 miles. They wanted 43,000 tax in. I laughed and said nope.... They asked what id be ok with , i said half that. Im still in my 22.....

MidnightSpecial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the dealer here who has been historically sane with pricing .. ie msrp or slightly under except Rs. Has now , too late i feel, joined the list of gougers. Thedy have been giving me very good trade in value over the years , once i paid just the difference in msrp. I went in to look at trading my 22 37 for a 23 37. Difference in msrp is 7,000. Mine has 40,000 miles. They wanted 43,000 tax in. I laughed and said nope.... They asked what id be ok with , i said half that. Im still in my 22.....
Are you saying they offered you $43k on your 22? I might have fought someone lol