hAtE to see it... dealer offered me any of their 2024 $5k under MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MultiStateRaptor Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's about time that the Raptor market changed, the customer now has the upper hand in this niche market. Hopefully the Raptor R will follow suit.
For me personally: I'd never pay $10K - $40K over MSRP for anything in the new or used car game. We do own a BMW that only 314 were made for the U.S. market (2023 M4 CSL) and only 1000 made for the entire production run. We didn't pay anywhere near those $20K - $35K added dealer mark up (stupid) last year for this very low production vehicle. I do feel bad for those who paid those crazy prices for those 2023 Raptor R on sites like BAT or scumbag Ford dealers that charged $25K - $45K+ over MSRP.

beemerb0y

Reaction score
Buddy of mine of negotiating a Raptor 35 for $10k off msrp, only requirement is that he finances with them at 8%...which isnt that high for rates these days. Plus he can always refi

I thought my purchase was good at $5k off 2 months ago

Deals are out there. Just gotta search and throw a low offer but be ready to pull the trigger