Got my VIN and delivery date today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dtt255

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At this point I hoping by summer time. I placed my order on August 7th.
If my order is not taken in this round or December, I am going to start looking at other options.
The raptor is worth it but some of us actually 'need' to replace vehicles. I can't wait months anymore.
Pretty sad ford is doing this.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm not liking that comment.^^^ You chill. Your vote matters, unless you're already on the government ***. Then yeah, stay home and watch soaps. It'll all work out.....

cmarko

Reaction score
At this point I hoping by summer time. I placed my order on August 7th.
If my order is not taken in this round or December, I am going to start looking at other options.
The raptor is worth it but some of us actually 'need' to replace vehicles. I can't wait months anymore.
Pretty sad ford is doing this.

Well said!

I'm not giving Ford until next summer either. My gen 1 has 134k miles. If they don't want to sell me a new one on the schedule they set "available fall of 2016" I will start looking at other options.

some of us actually NEED to replace vehicles and planned according to the schedule Ford set.