Got my VIN and delivery date today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A_Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No doubt. I like that Pro-American message. The media spins it as being anti-Mexico. Clinton is pro-whoever will pay her. Pant suits that can withstand the kinds of pressures she produces must be expensive.

Justtoph

Reaction score
Ford service replied to my message today stating that the truck is at the body shop. The normal saying. My delivery ETA was on the 9th but I'm guessing that will be later. Let's hope by thanksgiving.

Lighting Blue SCREW
Ordered 7/25 built 10/28
Delivered ????

ronniegilbert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used the Ford Service on Facebook and they gave me a build date of 11/19. No other sources had this info. I will use this method to get my info from now on. Really happy about finally getting some updated news. My hope would to see the truck in January.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

activeyear

Reaction score
The dealer gave vague Shipping of around 10 Nov. , I guess shipping has changed.

Regarding Carbon, I have a copy of the Order Summary that was submitted which has the Carbon and No Bed Extender & Ramps.
On another site I read that the Carbon was not available and I went to Dealer to see if I could resubmit order without Carbon without losing place in line, which he couldn't.
HAS ANYONE who have uploaded their Window Sticker, who Had Carbon on Order summary, now having Carbon on their Window Sticker?

I also tried to change Order on changing the Seat Color from the Gray Highlights to Orange which wasn't available when I placed order. No again without losing place in build line.

warrior

Your Wife's Personal Trainer
Reaction score
frustrating, wish someone could explain to me how Ford doesnt pull orders in the order recieved? mine ordered July 28th. Oh, dealer and zone rep doesnt know either.