Got my VIN and delivery date today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Justtoph

Reaction score
According to my dealer, once a vin number has been issued, Ford will put it up on the dealers website(took about a week after Ford service released my vin number to me). My dealer had to take it down because they were getting a lot of inquires about it. Mine was built on the 28th and had a delivery date of 11/9. Last week they changed it to TBD.

ronniegilbert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went into owner.ford.com to get an update on my order. I have a VIN but nothing else. I was hoping to get a build date but they told me they can only give me my build date when the car is delivered to the dealer. I told them that makes no sense and was told they were not allowed to give me that info. Other than the dealer, where can I get my build date? COTUS also doesn't work for me. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

96LT4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went into owner.ford.com to get an update on my order. I have a VIN but nothing else. I was hoping to get a build date but they told me they can only give me my build date when the car is delivered to the dealer. I told them that makes no sense and was told they were not allowed to give me that info. Other than the dealer, where can I get my build date? COTUS also doesn't work for me. Thanks.

Have you tried this site?
How to Track Ford Factory Car Orders

taco-13

Full Access Member
Reaction score

owner.ford has been hit or miss with me. Sometimes they have info and other times they have nothing. Ford Service on facebook seems to have the most accurate updated info.

activeyear

Reaction score
Window Sticker - Substitution

Hey Guy's and Gal's,
I downloaded my Window Sticker and was looking it over a few times and Noticed a BIG Change. I placed my order the very first day dealers were allowed to do so with mine including the Carbon Fiber. I heard there were problems with the Carbon Fiber being available and thought my vehicle would be delayed. It wasn't in that, and my Dealer said No they didn't change order, the Carbon was deleted and in its place Foldable P/U Bed Extenders and Stowable Loading Ramps were Added.

Has anyone else had there Carbon deleted and something else of near equal value added???

Dealer said mine should be in around 10 Nov. :)

poison123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Guy's and Gal's,
I downloaded my Window Sticker and was looking it over a few times and Noticed a BIG Change. I placed my order the very first day dealers were allowed to do so with mine including the Carbon Fiber. I heard there were problems with the Carbon Fiber being available and thought my vehicle would be delayed. It wasn't in that, and my Dealer said No they didn't change order, the Carbon was deleted and in its place Foldable P/U Bed Extenders and Stowable Loading Ramps were Added.

Has anyone else had there Carbon deleted and something else of near equal value added???

Dealer said mine should be in around 10 Nov. :)

AHHAHAHHAHAHHA 10 of Nov.......I've got a bridge to sell you too.