Got my VIN and delivery date today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dtt255

Full Access Member
Reaction score
and not the dealers stop answering the calls or emails to discuss where we are on the list etc.....this is just NOT the way to do business.

ronniegilbert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered on 9/7 and received my VIN over a week ago. Checked today and no build date or ETA. How long have people had VIN's with no additional information? Once I got my VIN I thought the process would start happening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StrikerHawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
3-4 weeks from VIN assignment to build week being available for me, then an actual build date about 2 weeks before the build week, which then changed several times as it got closer and closer. According to the Window Sticker, mine is being built TODAY.

ronniegilbert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So if I understand this, I should be getting a build week in the next couple of weeks which could be anytime. Two weeks before the build week I will find out the actual build date. Given this and adding shipping time I shouldn't expect anything till at least February. Agree? My dealer told me when I ordered to expect a December delivery.

2017svt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had a Vin# since mid Sept and nobody knows anything about if it's built ,when it might be built or jack shit ??
Deposit was made in June for the order.
I believe nothing of what is going on and this has been a complete joke as far as I am concerned?

taco-13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So if I understand this, I should be getting a build week in the next couple of weeks which could be anytime. Two weeks before the build week I will find out the actual build date. Given this and adding shipping time I shouldn't expect anything till at least February. Agree? My dealer told me when I ordered to expect a December delivery.

From watching the forums the builds are scheduled about 1 month in advance. Every Thursday new builds are added. So if you get picked up next Thursday you will have a possible build week of Dec 5th. Could be sooner or later but that is average. About a week after that you will get an actual build day. Again could be sooner or later. Shipping was ranging from 2-4 weeks but I have yet to see anyone accept delivery. Actual delivery times are still unknown. To have a December delivery date you need a November build date which was scheduled in October.

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

I have had a Vin# since mid Sept and nobody knows anything about if it's built ,when it might be built or jack shit ??
Deposit was made in June for the order.
I believe nothing of what is going on and this has been a complete joke as far as I am concerned?

Have you tried contacting Ford Service on facebook? They seem to have the most accurate information.