Got my VIN and delivery date today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well for those disgruntled midwesterner's, I got word on Monday Ford was finally pulling my order. #2 of 7, ordered 7/21. Hope to get a vin in the next day or so

armyturtle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How about you keep your politics out of a truck forum? This is not the place for your Trump / Clinton circlejerks. :mwah1:

Hey ******, it was a tongue in cheek joke based on someone else talking about Ford and building trucks in Mexico and Trump mentioning Ford specifically, which very much has a lot to do with trucks.

CatchMeOffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey ******, it was a tongue in cheek joke based on someone else talking about Ford and building trucks in Mexico and Trump mentioning Ford specifically, which very much has a lot to do with trucks.

I don't remember calling you out specifically, but it's obvious that I struck a nerve. Why don't you simmer down and not get so butthurt about a reasonable request? You must be a real tough guy, name calling a random stranger on forums. :chillpill:

Stickman89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just heard the raptors are held up for a (pan face oil seals are leaking) not sure if this is accurate but would explain why no trucks have the bumpers skids on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: