Got my VIN and delivery date today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anyone got any pull with Union Pacific? LOL.

Can Ford Service get me the rail car info? Or is that dealer stuff?

Hell, the railroad probably doesn't even know rail car info. Even if you had it, they wouldn't be able to tell you with any certainty when it would move. The railroads are all slow right now with the downturn in business. Our BNSF yard fills up at night because they aren't running as many evening trains. We've waited on rail cars to show up for weeks before they finally arrive.......

_M_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the official push back today. About 5-6 days later from original 10/29-11/4 ETA

Oh well. Probably was missing a seat

Bigbo076

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hell, the railroad probably doesn't even know rail car info. Even if you had it, they wouldn't be able to tell you with any certainty when it would move. The railroads are all slow right now with the downturn in business. Our BNSF yard fills up at night because they aren't running as many evening trains. We've waited on rail cars to show up for weeks before they finally arrive.......

With a car number we can tell with fairly good accuracy an ETA, and while Railroads are down overall Vehicle traffic has actually been a bright spot which is strange in a down economy.

Mkarban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is anyone able to help me look up the progress of my truck? I'm tired of bothering my dealer and I'm not on FB. Thanks guys.

1FTFW1RG3HFA22226

muddawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
While we are talking railroads, does convoy on the window sticker imply soley truck transport or is there a good chance rail will be used initially? Anybody w some experiance with on this?

K1llD4shN1n3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is anyone able to help me look up the progress of my truck? I'm tired of bothering my dealer and I'm not on FB. Thanks guys.

1FTFW1RG3HFA22226

[emoji23] just use twitter - dont even need a real name :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk