Got my VIN and delivery date today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scrappy Doo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine has not moved yet. Hoping for an update tomorrow. Built the 11th.

I was incorrect earlier.

Mcdonaho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All these raptors not moving makes me think mine won't be here by it's expected delivery date Nov 14. I see it's been built and ford Etis updated with all the details!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scrappy Doo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All these raptors not moving makes me think mine won't be here by it's expected delivery date Nov 14. I see it's been built and ford Etis updated with all the details!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh ya, I heard awaiting shipment and got all excited.

What a buzz kill. LOL

RAPTERRIER

Full Access On Your Mom
Reaction score
So what is this 'OK to buy' status some are posting about? I had the first order at my dealer back in July but it got passed up as I didn't remove the CF option. It's still unscheduled clean. As far as I know the two other orders my dealer had got picked up and scheduled. Hopefully this OK to buy status will somehow get my order scheduled?

Scrappy Doo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So what is this 'OK to buy' status some are posting about? I had the first order at my dealer back in July but it got passed up as I didn't remove the CF option. It's still unscheduled clean. As far as I know the two other orders my dealer had got picked up and scheduled. Hopefully this OK to buy status will somehow get my order scheduled?

I think that pertains to the built units. Once Ford issues the OKTB, they can be released, shipped to dealers and sold to customers.

I could be wrong though.

PW2006

Reaction score
Just got my Window Sticker. The build date on my sticker shows 11/1/2016, which is 6 days earlier than I was told last week. I just chatted with Ford Service and they said they are seeing Nov 2 as the build date with an estimated delivery to California on Nov 27. Can't wait!

Cobber

Reaction score
I ordered with the carbon fiber pkg too back on 8/17. Supposedly my dealer said I was a priority 10 and should be next in line. Only had 1 of 7 allocations picked up so far. Pacific northwest hasn't had much luck so far.