Got my VIN and delivery date today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Striker

Reaction score
I haven't checked in with ford service for a month, so I thought I would today and see if there was any changes, Well, there was....I got pushed back one week.
( Ford Service
Hey! I do see the build date was changed to November 14th. No ETA just yet. Check in with us next week to see if your ETA has been updated.
Sarah.) Well.......... im glad I still have a build date.

Jim750

Reaction score
I haven't checked in with ford service for a month, so I thought I would today and see if there was any changes, Well, there was....I got pushed back one week.
( Ford Service
Hey! I do see the build date was changed to November 14th. No ETA just yet. Check in with us next week to see if your ETA has been updated.
Sarah.) Well.......... im glad I still have a build date.

Our trucks will basically be siblings, I too have a 11.14 build day coming down to NW Ohio.

Mr Roarke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my vin today and build date of 11/22, and I was told I'm one of the last to get the carbon fiber pkg early�� I ordered 8/22
Where In IA? I'm outside of DesMoines. I haven't been scheduled yet, small dealer with 2 allocations, ordered 7/21

Last edited:

Bombsquad68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What site it that from?

Not sure man, my salesman texted this to me today. I would love to know what "Secondary" means with the status, he said he would ask tmro.

In Canada, there are only a few dealers per province that can order and they are coming in groups apparently. He said mine (number 11 on their list) would be with first shipment, whenever that is.