Got my VIN and delivery date today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

poison123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We can hope...but I"m not getting a warm and fuzzy at this point we are gonna see them show up in the first 2 weeks of Nov.

paulhaskew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jealous. Mine was built 10/12 and my dealer is 10 hours from dearborn. Still no ETA. :/

dtt255

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok I am going to say this in jest but with a twinge, just a small twinge of seriousness :)

Who cares if your delivery date got pushed back. Waaaahhhhh

Some of us ordered back in the first week of Aug and don't even have our order taken by ford. So stop your whining that you are getting it a few days later then you expected.

Now in FULL DISCLOSURE, I would be bitching also if my date got changed. So I am a total hypocrite, or will be, just not yet :)

RaptorLegend

Reaction score
Cool man!! Have fun with her!!
I have a GT 350R that's on the train, it's just getting to IA. It may be a while before I get the raptor. Took 8 months for the 350 and I'm guessing 5 or 6 months for the raptor when it shows.

Thanks bud, I'm gonna have a blast with her! At least your gonna have a GT 350 to keep you company while you wait.

Mr Roarke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks bud, I'm gonna have a blast with her! At least your gonna have a GT 350 to keep you company while you wait.
Thanks man! Keeping me company it will..sitting in the garage waiting for spring...Haha.

I have no idea how Ford allocates these things. I ordered 1 month before the 2nd allocation was ordered and his was picked up first. His is a SCAB and is scheduled for mid nov. At best mine will be December build. If I can get a vin before the end of the year so I can pay for it, I'll be happy.

mwright4679

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok I am going to say this in jest but with a twinge, just a small twinge of seriousness :)

Who cares if your delivery date got pushed back. Waaaahhhhh

Some of us ordered back in the first week of Aug and don't even have our order taken by ford. So stop your whining that you are getting it a few days later then you expected.

Now in FULL DISCLOSURE, I would be bitching also if my date got changed. So I am a total hypocrite, or will be, just not yet :)

Or in July