Got my VIN and delivery date today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

paulhaskew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Checked with Sarah at Ford Service, "Built on 10/12 but no updates on delivery. Check back at the end of the week."

Seriously, my dealer is 10 hours from Dearborn. :(

poison123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sarah says mine is still at the factory...but still listed for a delivery of 11/7

jsstalli

Reaction score
Ford Service says it has been picked up by a shipping company and ETA is still 11/4.

Dealer who happens to be a relative just sent this text: I checked vehicle visibility and it shows your truck on Ramp 59 in Dearborn, MI. If that is accurate, we won't see it this Friday.

akaie15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford Social had an ETA of last Friday until today. Now they say, "there is not estimated time of arrival or shipment date available yet."

Last time they went from a firm (but incorrect) answer to a lack of data, progress was made. We'll see.

It's funny, before I ever ordered, I thought I'd be lucky to get it by Jan/Feb... getting the vin in mid September has made me crazy (obsessed).

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My buddies grandparents own the trucking company here in Maryland that transports the ford vehicles. My truck was built 10/28 and ETA to dealer is week of 11/5. Tomorrow he is going into the Ford and rail system to try and get some answers for us. I'll keep you all posted as soon as I find something out...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StrikerHawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Perhaps 03'Darin or someone else with inside access to the vehicle distribution/location system could provide daily updates so that we know when things actually start moving ??? Given that my truck gets built this Friday, I'd love to see shipments begin this weekend <grins evilly>.