Got my VIN and delivery date today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

StrikerHawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still waiting for my order to be pulled. This is insane...
I'd say the Regional Ford Rep either doesn't care much for the dealership you're buying from, or doesn't care for the sales rep who's name is attached to your order. Given how the Reps seem to be so directly involved in the order selection process, I'd find out what brand of scotch/tequila the Rep likes the most and make it happen on my own.

PW2006

Reaction score
ETIS just updated my build date with Nov 1! Another step closer. I'll check with Ford Service later today and see if it still has an eta of Nov 27. :)

Corey77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just lost my delivery date!!!! Was scheduled for Nov 6, but now it has been removed with no replacement date. Love how the truck has been "in production" for 3 weeks. Built date was Oct 13

I don't think any trucks will be delivered until Dec or later. What a crock of S***

poison123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just lost my delivery date!!!! Was scheduled for Nov 6, but now it has been removed with no replacement date. Love how the truck has been "in production" for 3 weeks. Built date was Oct 13

I don't think any trucks will be delivered until Dec or later. What a crock of S***

Where did you get that info from?

Corey77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where did you get that info from?

I live chatted ford services this morning and found out. In disbelieve, i also called ford's customer service just to get a second verification.

It's true, my ETA was wiped with no updates, no timing, nothing. Something must be seriously wrong with this truck line for all these delays to happen.

It could be 2-3 months before i get it, for all I know now

poison123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I live chatted ford services this morning and found out. In disbelieve, i also called ford's customer service just to get a second verification.

It's true, my ETA was wiped with no updates, no timing, nothing. Something must be seriously wrong with this truck line for all these delays to happen.

It could be 2-3 months before i get it, for all I know now

Hmmm mine according to them is still on track for the 7th. Didn't you say yours on your window sticker was not a "special order" maybe that has something to do with your continual push back.

Corey77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmmm mine according to them is still on track for the 7th. Didn't you say yours on your window sticker was not a "special order" maybe that has something to do with your continual push back.

I guess it could be possible. Not sure. There could be hundred different reasons for this delay happening but it's something i have not thought of yet

I wonder if the dealership somehow benefits from ordering a truck as stock vs special ordering??

poison123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess it could be possible. Not sure. There could be hundred different reasons for this delay happening but it's something i have not thought of yet

I wonder if the dealership somehow benefits from ordering a truck as stock vs special ordering??

No idea. But i'm getting fed up with the misinformation and being kept in the dark on when these are going to be delivered. Ford needs to get their shit together.

yellalab

Reaction score

I was hoping your delivery date would be an indication of mine. My build date was Oct 12 and we are about 50 miles apart. All I get from Ford Service FB, Ford Owner Live Chat and my dealer is......Crickets!!!

t2w

Reaction score
I was hoping your delivery date would be an indication of mine. My build date was Oct 12 and we are about 50 miles apart. All I get from Ford Service FB, Ford Owner Live Chat and my dealer is......Crickets!!!

yeah ford service went dark on me as well and my build date was supposedly 10/28. Have sent two follow up messages w no reply.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk