Got my VIN and delivery date today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Teledatgeek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was built today 10/28 and ETA to MD dealer week of 11/5!!!b03821555cc96fca87cd05345c311e68.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What color did you order? We were at the F150 Dearborn tour on 10/28. Saw several Raptors come down the line - (1) Magnetic SCrew; (1) Avalance SCrew; (1) Avalanch SCab; A couple of Lightning Blue too. Surprised no black or white ones that morning.

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What color did you order? We were at the F150 Dearborn tour on 10/28. Saw several Raptors come down the line - (1) Magnetic SCrew; (1) Avalance SCrew; (1) Avalanch SCab; A couple of Lightning Blue too. Surprised no black or white ones that morning.

White screw with every option except ramps and bed cover.

pughde

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well sucks I guess the fire postponed the status. Message from ford service: At the moment, our trackers are down. Please check back with us later this week for an update. Apologies for the inconvenience!

The next step is for it to be scheduled, which is receiving a VIN and build week. The status won’t change from “In Order Processing” at that time. The next status update is when it switches into “In Production” a few days prior to the build date.

Rachel

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Conversation at Ford:

Exec #1 "Should we give the Raptor the OKTB?"

Exec #2 "Not yet. Some of our dealers aren't done ****** people for ridiculous ADM."

Exec #1 "But we said Fall Availability?'

Exec #2 " Just change everything to say 'Late 2016'. No one will even notice."

TKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered on 8/24. Built on 10/30 according to ETIS. Called Ford Corporate today and they gave me a "worst case" ETA in SoCal of 11/22. 3 months, start-to-finish.

K1llD4shN1n3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Talked to ford service today and they said my truck was picked up by a trucking company but hasn't yet been marked as "in transit". Still has delivery eta of 11/9