Got my VIN and delivery date today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i have no proof at all and it's just my speculation, but i bet it means all shipments/deliveries are being put on hold until further notice.

Mine date was removed as well

Seems that way. I was supposed have mine delivered on Friday and they came back with this.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161102-131522.jpg
    Screenshot_20161102-131522.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 90

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Update I got from my dealer he says it's in transit already

I don't believe that's released for shipping yet. Our first Raptor order was built 10/17 and it's been showing that same info since it was built and hit the ramp. It's been sitting there idle and doesn't show "transit" yet which is when it starts shipping.

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine had a ETA OF 11/5. Dealer just checked today after "fire" at ford and now my ETA is TBD...WTH???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alexjrs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is so confusing first ford tells me my eta is nov 7th then my dealer said it left the factory and is in transit now ford tells me my eta is not available I don't get how such a huge company can be doing this

Attachments

• IMG_7240.jpg
    IMG_7240.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 61

poison123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is grade....A....******* ********. Just ******* yesterday those ******* at Ford Service told me still on track for the 7th. Had my dealer check on this end just now:

Shows "Produced" but "TBD" now for all days. He said he's never seen this happen before.

Ford needs to fire all the ******* idiots responsible for this ********.