Got my VIN and delivery date today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is grade....A....******* ********. Just ******* yesterday those ******* at Ford Service told me still on track for the 7th. Had my dealer check on this end just now:

Shows "Produced" but "TBD" now for all days. He said he's never seen this happen before.

Ford needs to fire all the ******* idiots responsible for this ********.

I'm in the same boat. ETA last week was 11/5, now TBD...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lee358

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is what I got from Ford Service yesterday.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-11-02 at 4.01.48 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-11-02 at 4.01.48 PM.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 69

Corey77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To be honest I don't believe their info for a second anymore. Yesterday it was 11/7 today its TBD.....

I agree. Nobody at Ford knows whats going on except for a small group of people.

I wonder how this launch compares to previous Ford launches

akaie15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
While I'm not normally optimistic, I think this is good news. They r actually trying to get them off the Dearborn property. If there r several hundred or close to a thousand that can only fit on certain trailer spots, it must be a logistic nightmare.

Call me crazy...

poison123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
While I'm not normally optimistic, I think this is good news. They r actually trying to get them off the Dearborn property. If there r several hundred or close to a thousand that can only fit on certain trailer spots, it must be a logistic nightmare.

Call me crazy...

Where did you read that?