Got my VIN and delivery date today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

StrikerHawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Raptors leaving the factory? If that was the case why would(what it seems like) everybodies delivery date go to TBD?
It would surely imply that SOMETHING has changed, be that they've been released for shipment OR they've all been scrapped as Chevys. Who's to know.

Purinacatchow

Reaction score
I think the TBD change might have something to do with the fire that happened at Fords world headquarters in Dearborn. It took out alot of computers and caused them to delay the release of their financial information (even though they had it backed up). The fire probably just threw things off for them.

poison123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the TBD change might have something to do with the fire that happened at Fords world headquarters in Dearborn. It took out alot of computers and caused them to delay the release of their financial information (even though they had it backed up). The fire probably just threw things off for them.

Unless it took out their datacenter.....and trust taking out a datacenter is no easy task.....I seriously doubt the fire is the cause of the delay.

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So here's my theory. Raptors are being released from the factory. In doing so it is changing the delivery dates on a large number of trucks. Right now, as the system is updating, they are getting "Pending Update". Some will be delayed slightly, some will move up, and some will stay the same. If you check tomorrow, I think they will have actual dates again. I was supposed to have a delivery date of 11/4. Today they said "Pending Update" and check back Saturday or Monday. So I may get delivery of Friday still or it could be next week. Either way, The wait is almost over. Try not to get impatient now.

poison123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So here's my theory. Raptors are being released from the factory. In doing so it is changing the delivery dates on a large number of trucks. Right now, as the system is updating, they are getting "Pending Update". Some will be delayed slightly, some will move up, and some will stay the same. If you check tomorrow, I think they will have actual dates again. I was supposed to have a delivery date of 11/4. Today they said "Pending Update" and check back Saturday or Monday. So I may get delivery of Friday still or it could be next week. Either way, The wait is almost over. Try not to get impatient now.

Hopefully thats it......but the warm and fuzzies left awhile ago at this point.

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone looked on their selling dealers web site??? Every vehicle I have ever ordered, once it was scheduled for transport it always showed up in my selling dealers inventory and has a box that states "in transit"...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Has anyone looked on their selling dealers web site??? Every vehicle I have ever ordered, once it was scheduled for transport it always showed up in my selling dealers inventory and has a box that states "in transit"...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is one that shows up on my dealer locator as in transit. Also showing up like that on their web site.

Scroll down to the Raptor

Ford Trucks & Cars For Sale | Ford Dealership | Glockner Ford South Point, OH 45680