Got my VIN and delivery date today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scrappy Doo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone got any pull with Union Pacific? LOL.

Can Ford Service get me the rail car info? Or is that dealer stuff?

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We got one of our two midwest orders pulled on Friday, and have a Vin... Ordered 9/2 1st allocation at small dealer. FordSvc indicated a 12/5 build and 1/6 delivery. ETIS has the generic 30.11.0002 build filler, and dealer says "its being built tomorrow" lol

7/20 order, #2 allocation at bigger dealer still unscheduled... :sadface

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We got one of our two midwest orders pulled on Friday, and have a Vin... Ordered 9/2 1st allocation at small dealer. FordSvc indicated a 12/5 build and 1/6 delivery. ETIS has the generic 30.11.0002 build filler, and dealer says "its being built tomorrow" lol

7/20 order, #2 allocation at bigger dealer still unscheduled... :sadface

That delivery time sucks Tom.
I'm #2 at my dealer and as of Friday still no build date. Order Labor Day weekend
#1 dealer pull was built last week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That delivery time sucks Tom.
I'm #2 at my dealer and as of Friday still no build date. Order Labor Day weekend
#1 dealer pull was built last week.

Yea, pretty sad our region is so far down their priority list. Been a weekly disappointment the last month, but the Wisconsin pull gives more hope. Crossing fingers for this week.. "1 in a million...? So you saying there's a chance!"

Kinda funny.... I get asked probably a dozen times a week from friends/family/workers, "when are you getting the new truck?"... I'm sad to say that I am powerless and it's not up to me. While I can never admit this, it is a little humerous... I now kinda understand 'the longer term disgruntled girlfriend' complaint about how everyone always asks, "So, when are you getting married" and she has no say int he process... :biggrin:

@Stickman89, does your window sticker show delivery by Convoy?

Last edited:

Stickman89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea, pretty sad our region is so far down their priority list. Been a weekly disappointment the last month, but the Wisconsin pull gives more hope. Crossing fingers for this week.. "1 in a million...? So you saying there's a chance!"

Kinda funny.... I get asked probably a dozen times a week from friends/family/workers, "when are you getting the new truck?"... I'm sad to say that I am powerless and it's not up to me. While I can never admit this, it is a little humerous... I now kinda understand 'the longer term disgruntled girlfriend' complaint about how everyone always asks, "So, when are you getting married" and she has no say int he process... :biggrin:

@Stickman89, does your window sticker show delivery by Convoy?

Where do I look it up?

1FTEX1RG0HFA44970

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Superiorplumbing