Got my VIN and delivery date today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

akaie15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Driving to Chicago and seen 4 beauties on 94. Only was able to snap one picture tho.
ad5e2ede0d7187ff969adec112b4c526.jpg

Manufacturers plates?

cmarko

Reaction score
I got the call today about the carbon fiber issue. Option was to get it built in November or wait indefinitely on the carbon. So no carbon for me ;)

I have seen people on here saying they have a build date and carbon fiber???

I assume it was your dealer that called?

Keep us posted if you get a build date quickly now.

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

Anyone in the West with build date/ETA??

From what I am reading it seem like most of the guys with build dates and ETA's are back east or central...

Digger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered mine on 8/31 and I spoke with the dealer probably 2 wks after that and he said that my order was saying unscheduled and clean which led him to believe that there wasn't an issue with the carbon fiber trim pkg. I asked him to please double check on it for me. He called his zone rep and the rep told him to tell me if I wanted my truck this yr that I should drop the carbon pkg so I did and my order was saying scheduled and clean with a build date of 11/17. I now wish I dropped the carbon pkg as soon as I read of the issue with it on here.

Ballistic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well my date got pushed back AGAIN, its now November 19th, last week my build date was November 14th. and before that it was November 7th..