Got my VIN and delivery date today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigbo076

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody else getting different build dates from Ford Service and their dealer? Ford Service told me yesterday November 14th and my dealer txt me today November 4th. As info I'm liking the dealer info better...

NJSP117

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Hey,
I ordered form Ace as well back in July. Heard this week that it has a scheduled build date of 12/5. Ford had it still as "unscheduled clean". Stopped at Ace yesterday and they showed me the system that showed 2 of their orders pulled...I guess yours and mine. Did you order silver? I ordered Black. Had the CF package until last week...deleted it and added the beadlocks.

SJRaptorG2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey,
I ordered form Ace as well back in July. Heard this week that it has a scheduled build date of 12/5. Ford had it still as "unscheduled clean". Stopped at Ace yesterday and they showed me the system that showed 2 of their orders pulled...I guess yours and mine. Did you order silver? I ordered Black. Had the CF package until last week...deleted it and added the beadlocks.

Its a SCrew White, all options when I ordered July 24, but I removed the CF and Graphics about three weeks ago. FB Ford Service gave me my VIN and Build week. Who is your saleman? how did you pick ACE?

NJSP117

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its a SCrew White, all options when I ordered July 24, but I removed the CF and Graphics about three weeks ago. FB Ford Service gave me my VIN and Build week. Who is your saleman? how did you pick ACE?

Yeah, I meant white...not silver. Looked like they had 4 allocations, but only our 2 were pulled for 12/5 builds. Also both went to a priority 1 from a 10.
Jack Canavin in my sales guy...sales manager as well I think. I bought 2 Raptors from him when he was at Pacifico, so went with Ace since he's there now. Plus Ace is closer for me than the Phila dealership. Hoping that if the 12/5 date is correct, that they arrive before the end of the year. I'm not of FB, so I couldn't get my VIN.

SJRaptorG2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I meant white...not silver. Looked like they had 4 allocations, but only our 2 were pulled for 12/5 builds. Also both went to a priority 1 from a 10.
Jack Canavin in my sales guy...sales manager as well I think. I bought 2 Raptors from him when he was at Pacifico, so went with Ace since he's there now. Plus Ace is closer for me than the Phila dealership. Hoping that if the 12/5 date is correct, that they arrive before the end of the year. I'm not of FB, so I couldn't get my VIN.

I sent u a PM