Got my VIN and delivery date today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

20174x4

Reaction score
Does the new vin bring up a raptor window sticker?

Does NOT bring up a sticker but via VIN decoder website it brings up the specs of what should be my vehicle (Raptor). Perhaps I was given the wrong VIN from the dealer initially and Ford Service has been updating me on this other F-150, even though I gave them also the order number, name and dealership info.

Will investigate in the am.

raptorcat

Reaction score
Yes, and it is TEXAS!:pepper: I kid, the dealer he bought as 4th, I bought at as well. They told me they had 4 allocations for this year, 2016. I'm not sure if this was bad info or if something changed, maybe not and they are all scheduled? I know that is useless info, but the/we do sale/buy a lot of effen trucks along with some others.

The one additional piece of info for this dealer (Mak Haik in Georgetown, TX) is that the salesman I was working with mentioned that they had a total of 29 allocations for 2016-2017.

muddawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah if the original VIN did not have a W1R in it, then not a Raptor.

Mr Roarke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thinking about dropping my order, anyone here want to take it over? Hasn't been scheduled yet, its an MSRP deal, would prefer someone in the Iowa area. PM me if interested!

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, and it is TEXAS!:pepper: I kid, the dealer he bought as 4th, I bought at as well. They told me they had 4 allocations for this year, 2016. I'm not sure if this was bad info or if something changed, maybe not and they are all scheduled? I know that is useless info, but the/we do sale/buy a lot of effen trucks along with some others.

The one additional piece of info for this dealer (Mak Haik in Georgetown, TX) is that the salesman I was working with mentioned that they had a total of 29 allocations for 2016-2017.

Ok, At 29 that makes more sense to already be at #4. If that # is accurate, and assuming there is some order to it all and not coincidence, would assume 2.4 pulls per month... In 2 weeks, we're are 2 months in from first pulls so approaching pull #5.

Given the randomness elsewhere in the country, must be a TEXAS thing ;)