Got my VIN and delivery date today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It would make sense for the dealer to make more conservative expectation, given how antsy we all are getting. Great to hear on the possible production start reference from ford svc.

Do we have anyone who was an Actual #2 in allocation that has been Scheduled? Not a "#1 guy maybe didn't put down deposit", but know #1 was pulled early on and #2 has been scheduled?

harrisb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It would make sense for the dealer to make more conservative expectation, given how antsy we all are getting. Great to hear on the possible production start reference from ford svc.

Do we have anyone who was an Actual #2 in allocation that has been Scheduled? Not a "#1 guy maybe didn't put down deposit", but know #1 was pulled early on and #2 has been scheduled?

I'm going to stop at my dealer this week but given they had 22 allocations there better have been more than 1 pulled to this point.

raptorcat

Reaction score

I was the 4th allocation at the dealer I ordered from and I have gotten a VIN and build data of 11/14.

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was the 4th allocation at the dealer I ordered from and I have gotten a VIN and build data of 11/14.

Awesome news, guessing this is another texas mega dealer with 20+ allocations?

FWIW.... My dealer has 7 allocations, still yet to pull #2 (placed 7/21). #1 was pulled early on in August.

dtt255

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how the hell ford is pulling things.

Does anyone know. Do they pull at a certain time of the month? Are there certain days?

harrisb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how the hell ford is pulling things.

Does anyone know. Do they pull at a certain time of the month? Are there certain days?

Every Thursday they pull the allocations from the dealers. Check with Ford Service on Friday's and you'll know if you won the lottery that week.

yenrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome news, guessing this is another texas mega dealer with 20+ allocations?

FWIW.... My dealer has 7 allocations, still yet to pull #2 (placed 7/21). #1 was pulled early on in August.

Yes, and it is TEXAS!:pepper: I kid, the dealer he bought as 4th, I bought at as well. They told me they had 4 allocations for this year, 2016. I'm not sure if this was bad info or if something changed, maybe not and they are all scheduled? I know that is useless info, but the/we do sale/buy a lot of effen trucks along with some others.

Lee358

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford service initially quoted me 10/3 then pushed to 10/5.

Dealership today tells me 11/21.

Checked back with Ford service on Facebook and get reply "it's currently in production."

Don't know what to believe. It's order code 01 now. Used to be 10 initially.

Have you checked to see if you have a window sticker???