Got my VIN and delivery date today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Go~Rilla

Reaction score
Got my production date: November 21st.

White SCREW with 802A and I asked to remove Carbon last week. Not sure if they did or not. I'll let you know when I hear.

Ordered from Century Ford Mt. Airy, MD on July 29th.

Digger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just spoke with the owner of my dealership and he said that the only way I'd see my truck this yr was if I dropped the CF from my order which I did a few wks ago when this came up on here. I called him last wk and asked him to look into it just in case there was a shot of me adding back to my order and he was told from his zone rep that there's still a material hold on the carbon fiber and that Ford was unhappy with the original CF vendor and has since went with another vendor and that has caused a major delay with it.

yenrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got VIN and tenative date of Nov 14 for the build. It is a AG Screw with the 802A package. Ordered from a dealership in Georgetown, TX on August 25th. Outlook for Christmas looks good. First thing will be a line-x bedliner, followed by a Diamondback HD cover. I also plan to treat underside as explained in this thread: http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f36/clear-undercoat-1622/index20.html

Mac Im sure, where I ordered too. Same color and setup, supposedly building 11/7 ordered 8/12.

Congrats