Got my VIN and delivery date today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gravedgr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thinking about dropping my order, anyone here want to take it over? Hasn't been scheduled yet, its an MSRP deal, would prefer someone in the Iowa area. PM me if interested!

If it gets built sooner than my current order, I wouldn't mind flying to Iowa. :biggrin:

JDog

Reaction score
Just heard from my dealer that if I want my truck scheduled now to pull the carbon fiber. Hopefully I just saved a grand and will get a VIN this Thursday! Fingers crossed!!!! Wonder if I should have pulled carbon earlier? He kept saying to wait it out and that Ford would let him know if it was an issue. And they did, so hopefully it was the right call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mcdonaho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My screw got pulled with carbon fiber. I was first allocation out of 13. My priority code was 19. If any of that matters

yenrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just heard from my dealer that if I want my truck scheduled now to pull the carbon fiber. Hopefully I just saved a grand and will get a VIN this Thursday! Fingers crossed!!!! Wonder if I should have pulled carbon earlier? He kept saying to wait it out and that Ford would let him know if it was an issue. And they did, so hopefully it was the right call.

It is weird, I have had CF since the get go, no problems from the dealer or Ford Service, moving along waiting to build in Nov - unless I just jinxed something?!:insane:

Mcdonaho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My build Oct 17th.

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

Talking to the owner of the Ford here today and he ordered behind me so he says... lol and his was pulled too.

gravedgr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im currently clean...and its for a super crew. If someone will take it for certain, ill give it up.

Unscheduled Clean status? Do you have a VIN or build date? I can get a one way, mid-week flight flight to Des Moines for $145 or 12,500 miles.

PM me some info, if you don't mind. I'm interested.

Jhillen50

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know when your vehicle will show up on the Ford Cotus Tracking website?

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Im currently clean...and its for a super crew. If someone will take it for certain, ill give it up.

Just curious why you are considering giving it up? Something you don't like about the truck? Just curious if it's something about the truck you decided you don't like? If it's something else I don't need to know that.