Got my VIN and delivery date today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mcdonaho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got this from my dealer today Just checked your order looks good ! we had to change the other 2 raptors we order because of carbon fiber but rep said yours was good so cross your fingers ! "

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JDog

Reaction score
Got this from my dealer today Just checked your order looks good ! we had to change the other 2 raptors we order because of carbon fiber but rep said yours was good so cross your fingers ! "

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice! My dealer told me to change CF yesterday too so patiently wiating hoping I get a VIN today. But the stupid hurrican has shut down Ford Service until Monday! Nooooooooooooooooo!

ROMILOWITZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice! My dealer told me to change CF yesterday too so patiently wiating hoping I get a VIN today. But the stupid hurrican has shut down Ford Service until Monday! Nooooooooooooooooo!
That sucks. I was going to ping them tomorrow morning on my order status.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Harrismod72

Reaction score
Ok new here, I ordered my Raptor on 9/28 from a top ten largest Ford dealers. Said I was Number 5.
Where are you guys checking status at? Website or what is the number at ford your calling?

JDog

Reaction score
Ok new here, I ordered my Raptor on 9/28 from a top ten largest Ford dealers. Said I was Number 5.
Where are you guys checking status at? Website or what is the number at ford your calling?

"Like" Ford Service on Facebook and you can message them. They're very helpful. As I understand it orders are pulled for scheduling each Thursday so I ping them Thusrday afteroon or Friday. I heard Twitter offers a similar feature for communicating with Ford.

I also usually ping my dealer...just to do something.

Oh yeah, but as you see above, Ford Service is closed until Monday b/c of Matthew.

Corey77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow congrats. talk about good timing.

I'm pumped! The dealership I ordered from was only allotted 1, so I'm sure that helped. Not sure how long it takes after the truck is built to be delivered, but I'm hopping for the 1st week of Nov, or sooner

ROMILOWITZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm pumped! The dealership I ordered from was only allotted 1, so I'm sure that helped. Not sure how long it takes after the truck is built to be delivered, but I'm hopping for the 1st week of Nov, or sooner
Where are you located?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk