Got my VIN and delivery date today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Still no info on my July order... My dealer told me that Ford is done scheduling for the year... That totally conflicts what Ford is telling me on facebook, they to check back this week (as usual) because they will be scheduling another batch.

Ford is not done scheduling this year. This weeks scheduling is for the last build week in December and the first in Jan. After this week it is all in '17.

Beth D

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I have had a VIN since October

My truck has been done since the 13 of October and it is still sitting at Ford plant. It bugs me that someone can get an order and ship in a week while mine just sits there. I call BS!!!!

Oceanbnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sooooo talked to Ford Service, my Truck was built as of yesterday, eta is Jan 2nd.

Ugh, I'm going through most of winter in a fwd car....in Alaska...

It's a yay and ugh at the same time

Ltl6pack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sooooo talked to Ford Service, my Truck was built as of yesterday, eta is Jan 2nd.

Ugh, I'm going through most of winter in a fwd car....in Alaska...

It's a yay and ugh at the same time

Hey at least you have a eta and it's not changing every other day or week! My truck was built on 10/27, Ford said it's ready, been prepped for shipping and waiting on a carrier. But no eta.

bdub85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey at least you have a eta and it's not changing every other day or week! My truck was built on 10/27, Ford said it's ready, been prepped for shipping and waiting on a carrier. But no eta.

Same with mine. I'm hoping that changes by the end of the week.

Ltl6pack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same with mine. I'm hoping that changes by the end of the week.

Me too! I sold my truck and my dealer is loaning me one to drive till my Raptor gets here, so ready for it. Been a Ford man all my life and will be till I die, but am disappointed with them on giving a eta then pulling it. Now it's waiting on a carrier! Maybe a early Christmas present!

Oceanbnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score

While it's nice and all to have an ETA, my guess is its a "get him off the phone" date. I imagine Ford right now with a giant winter calendar and each time a Raptor buyer asks for an eta, they toss up a dart and see where it sticks. Your dart thrower was probably inebriated on eggnog and his dart hit the wall next to the calendar so no date.

Jhillen50

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally received my VIN today after over 2 months of being in order processing! Has anyone actually taken delivery yet? Curious how long until I receive mine with a build week of 12/12.