Got my VIN and delivery date today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Erock4129

Reaction score
Hey at least you have a eta and it's not changing every other day or week! My truck was built on 10/27, Ford said it's ready, been prepped for shipping and waiting on a carrier. But no eta.

Who gave you that update, where they knew the actual details of it being prepped and on a carrier? Just curious, I have the same build date.

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
While it's nice and all to have an ETA, my guess is its a "get him off the phone" date. I imagine Ford right now with a giant winter calendar and each time a Raptor buyer asks for an eta, they toss up a dart and see where it sticks. Your dart thrower was probably inebriated on eggnog and his dart hit the wall next to the calendar so no date.

Your comment is probably 100% correct, but I hope not. My build is scheduled for this upcoming Tuesday (December 6th) and I was informed today by Ford that it has "an ETA of December 17th to your dealer". She then acknowledges that "most of those ETAs change" and states that she hasn't "seen any ship out yet, but I know several are preparing to". Hopefully they start shipping this week and they put my Raptor on a truck to ship as soon as it is done. Best wishes to everybody else!!!!

ronniegilbert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was just told by my dealer mine is currently at the rail yard awaiting shipment. No ETA however. I have had very little contact with him and he sent me an email to let me know this. I placed my order in September and had a 11/19 build date. Everything my dealer has told me so far has been accurate so far so I'm expecting to see the truck late December or January. January will be just fine with me however at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cobber

Reaction score
I'm still waiting for any movement. Ordered mid August. Took off the CF package at dealers suggestion couple weeks ago as I got passed over by 2 other orders. Sarah just responded with another...not just yet... Told my dealer if no movement by mid Dec I'm adding the CF back in since I'm already waiting till Feb or Mar as is.

KWT

Reaction score
Ordered Oct 26
Order pulled up by Ford Nov 15
Vin # issued Dec 1
Scheduled for built week of Jan 9

When do you guys think I'll get it? Given your ETAs, long does it take to be delivered?

bdub85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered Oct 26
Vin # issued Dec 1

When do you guys think I'll get it? Given your ETAs, long does it take to be delivered?

Considering no Raptors have shipped yet, it's hard to say.

Dredlin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered Oct 26
Vin # issued Dec 1

You are very lucky to have a Vin and a build week so soon after ordering . So don't sweat a delivery time.

RAPTERRIER

Full Access On Your Mom
Reaction score
FINALLY...!!!!

After ordering way back at the end of July, I got a build date for Jan 16th and will update closer to production. So thinking I should have it by mid Feb at the latest.