Got my VIN and delivery date today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chief1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered on September21, received a Vin# on October 17, received a window sticker on November 23, and just received a call from my Dealer that my Raptor has been built, released and awaiting shipping. I guess I am making some progress.

96LT4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hope this helps ..... My order was also pulled on 11/17 and my dealer contacted me on 11/28 with my build day of Dec 6th (today). As of late last week, the scheduled delivery date to my dealership is Dec 17th. My build date was probably available earlier than when I was notified on 11/28, but I can't say for sure. Best wishes!!!!

OK, so that just confuses me more...guess you're dealing with a higher volume dealer than I am or somebody with more pull. I have no VIN, build date, etc.

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK, so that just confuses me more...guess you're dealing with a higher volume dealer than I am or somebody with more pull. I have no VIN, build date, etc.

Not sure, but I am sympathetic to your predicament. Take what I have shared with you and challenge your dealer to get answers. What I have learned on this forum in a very brief period of time is that how/when orders get pulled and build dates get assigned is basically a complete mystery to most. Hang in there!!!

Ltl6pack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered on September21, received a Vin# on October 17, received a window sticker on November 23, and just received a call from my Dealer that my Raptor has been built, released and awaiting shipping. I guess I am making some progress.

Wish you luck! Ordered on 8/17, Vin, 9/12, built 10/27, first eta was11/17, was told on Monday 11/5 the same thing you just got told, by dealer, and on the phone by Ford Proformance. Long wait, good luck! Maybe somebody will get one before Christmas!

Blu Du

Reaction score
Got my VIN on 11-17 with a build week of 12-12. On 12-1 Ford service said that my ETA is 1-03-2017.

these are the exact same dates I have for my order minus the delivery date. I was not told any delivery date except my dealer was hoping by the end of feb

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

I also will say that my order number was #20 which was the last one to get picked for Midwest 2nd allocations

NO LIMIT

Reaction score
Finally got my Vin and build date...Ordered July 22...Vin received Dec 2...Build completion date of Feb 18/2017...Delivery should be end March...9 months total...My last 2 Raptors a 2012 and 2014 SE were only 2 months from order to delivery

stealthfrc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got my Vin and build date...Ordered July 22...Vin received Dec 2...Build completion date of Feb 18/2017...Delivery should be end March...9 months total...My last 2 Raptors a 2012 and 2014 SE were only 2 months from order to delivery

it hurts me that they are scheduling builds 3 months out right now and i still have no vin... long wait ahead here.

brons130

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I ordered mine july 28 and it was built oct 12. How is your build date not happened yet?

NO LIMIT

Reaction score
I ordered mine july 28 and it was built oct 12. How is your build date not happened yet?

I hesitated on ordering for a couple of days after my salesman called me and I went from what would have been the second order from that dealer to the 12 th order...but could also just be the Ford Thursday Scheduling Lottery just didn't pick me till now