Got my VIN and delivery date today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just received a call from my Dealer and my Raptor is on the train and heading to New England. It's on the Norfork Southern Corp.

Did you get a spray in bedliner? Mine was produced on Dec 6th (two days after you) and I hope it is on its way, but I am not sure how much time a spray in bedliner adds to the process since it isn't done by Ford.

Last edited:

Chief1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you get a spray in bedliner? Mine was produced on Dec 6th (two days after you) and I hope it is on its way, but I am not sure how much time a spray in bedliner adds to the process since it isn't done by Ford.

I did not but did get the hood graphics

---------- Post added at 06:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 AM ----------

how long did it take them to build it? dealer told me that mine is scheduled to be built on dec 18th

It was built on the 4th and released to shipping on the 6th

Mr Roarke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got a vin and built date...January 2nd. Ordered july 22nd. Dealer says he will take my Tacoma and write sale in 2016. Says he will even let me keep the truck until the raptor comes in.