Got my VIN and delivery date today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAPTERRIER

Full Access On Your Mom
Reaction score
Kind of feels like you won a lottery doesn't it? Congratulations!!

I do have to say that I'm hoping all of the crap that has been happening with the already built Raptors will be cleared up and shipped out by the time my build actually happens...:win:

ldhacker

Reaction score
Received my vin and build today. Order 2 in mid July. First one built 11/17. Next one to be built week of 12/12. No ETA for either one.

Black&GreenRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my dealer called me today with some good news finally after hearing nothing since the end of august my truck is in the plant with an estimated delivery date of december 30th

Beth D

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Good luck with that! Mine has been completed since October and has been sitting at DB plant without an ETA. Ford can't seem to provide answers :((

96LT4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How long after your order is pulled can you expect to get your build date? My order was pulled in around 11/17. Still no other info.

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How long after your order is pulled can you expect to get your build date? My order was pulled in around 11/17. Still no other info.

Hope this helps ..... My order was also pulled on 11/17 and my dealer contacted me on 11/28 with my build day of Dec 6th (today). As of late last week, the scheduled delivery date to my dealership is Dec 17th. My build date was probably available earlier than when I was notified on 11/28, but I can't say for sure. Best wishes!!!!

Dredlin

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Got my VIN on 11-17 with a build week of 12-12. On 12-1 Ford service said that my ETA is 1-03-2017.