Got my VIN and delivery date today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bdub85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm getting really freaking annoyed. It's not the waiting that bothers me. It's that I was going off the original much earlier ETA and now we have no clue when the trucks will show up. Good thing I didn't sell my current truck when I was going to earlier this month.

mahabali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still no info on my July order... My dealer told me that Ford is done scheduling for the year... That totally conflicts what Ford is telling me on facebook, they to check back this week (as usual) because they will be scheduling another batch.

dtt255

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still no info on my July order... My dealer told me that Ford is done scheduling for the year... That totally conflicts what Ford is telling me on facebook, they to check back this week (as usual) because they will be scheduling another batch.

Yup all ford has done is not been forward with anything. If there is a problem that is delaying things. Let us know.

NOPE... don't want to do that?

This is really NOT the way to handle customers or run a company but let's be honest, they don't care.

Oceanbnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm getting really freaking annoyed. It's not the waiting that bothers me. It's that I was going off the original much earlier ETA and now we have no clue when the trucks will show up. Good thing I didn't sell my current truck when I was going to earlier this month.

Yeah about that....I did sell my FJ Cruiser and am currently driving around in my FWD car hoping a mega snow storm doesn't hit because i'll be telecommuting

Must be nice to have a big dealership that is giving people loaners in the mean time

gwgriggs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah about that....I did sell my FJ Cruiser and am currently driving around in my FWD car hoping a mega snow storm doesn't hit because i'll be telecommuting

Must be nice to have a big dealership that is giving people loaners in the mean time

Yep...sold my truck based on dealership delivery dates...like an idiot.

DROPOUT

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Pretty sure this is correct ...

On 11/17 ~ I saw 3 different work weeks in December scheduled from Users on here and the FB Raptor Group (Including my own being scheduled)

Pretty sure December is built out and the final week of Dec plants are shut down.

They want you to keep checking back to see if January is scheduled for you :)