Dealership BLACKLIST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Calistorm87

Reaction score
Called all dealers in california (not exaggerating)
10k minimum over msrp and increasing. Scumbags at west covina dealer tricked me into going in and blasted me with "i just sold one 50k over msrp".

F80M3

Reaction score
10k minimum over msrp and increasing. Scumbags at west covina dealer tricked me into going in and blasted me with "i just sold one 50k over msrp".

I have also been trying to contact CA dealers with not much luck. Anyone have any suggestions for dealers in or near CA selling for MSRP?

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
I have also been trying to contact CA dealers with not much luck. Anyone have any suggestions for dealers in or near CA selling for MSRP?

You will most likely have to go out of the west. Go north or east and try small dealers. You can have it drop shipped to a local dealer to do the paperwork or they can ship it to you for a reasonable price.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PW2006

Reaction score
The guys at The Ford Store in Morgan Hill are selling them at MSRP. The issue you will have now is it may take a while before yours is built.

Jackb111

Reaction score
Autonation ford Price gouging raptor bait n switch

I called AutoNation Ford in Torrance and spoke to the sales manager Joe He told me it's 10,000 over and that's a really good deal I want of the truck really bad so I packed up the family and drove an hour and a half on a Saturday afternoon, When I got there they told me it's 15,000 over.
I said I spoke to the sales manager Joe and he told me 10,000 over. Another sales manager told me if I want the truck it's $15,000 over and it doesn't matter what Joe says. I packed up my family again and drove two hours home and wasted an entire Saturday afternoon. I have since written CEO of autonation Mike Jackson and sure it won't go anywhere but I am not gonna just keep silent.

Cherokee Ford wasnt bought out, they just changed their name, its always been owned by the Krause family. But they are the worst dealership i have ever dealt with in my life. I would never give them my business again even though they are only about 5 mins from my house. I bought a fiesta from them in 2011 and it was a complete nightmare. I have since bought 3 Fords from other dealers.

gnwes

Reaction score

assuming that were true, i'd hate to have been the dumb bastard that paid 50k over msrp :ROFLJest:

LSUcajun504

Reaction score
Got 2 for you to add to the list.

Veterans Ford - Metairie, LA - Talked to them a few weeks back when pre-orders first opened up....they said normally they'd be going for $20K over MSRP, but they were willing to cut it to $10K if I ordered that day LOL.

Don Bohn Ford - Harvey, LA - Now that Ford has the build out feature on their website, I built it out online and submitted the request for dealer quote online. Got contacted by local dealer Don Bohn Ford and they said they wanted $10K markup and wouldn't budge...even though I explained to her that its not limited production and Ford is filling every order they receive for a truck and that I was willing to wait on Ford to build my order.

OP
OP
A

armyturtle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got 2 for you to add to the list.

Veterans Ford - Metairie, LA - Talked to them a few weeks back when pre-orders first opened up....they said normally they'd be going for $20K over MSRP, but they were willing to cut it to $10K if I ordered that day LOL.

Don Bohn Ford - Harvey, LA - Now that Ford has the build out feature on their website, I built it out online and submitted the request for dealer quote online. Got contacted by local dealer Don Bohn Ford and they said they wanted $10K markup and wouldn't budge...even though I explained to her that its not limited production and Ford is filling every order they receive for a truck and that I was willing to wait on Ford to build my order.

How many people never bother AT LEAST reading the first post in a thread? Think I sit around waiting to add dealers to the list for people? No - You get to click the link and enter it yourself. The LINK is in the very first post. But here: https://goo.gl/o6f0vK

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

The guys at The Ford Store in Morgan Hill are selling them at MSRP. The issue you will have now is it may take a while before yours is built.

The dealership was the 3rd entered on the blacklist. I was told, "We have a wait list of 20+ people, we can't just place your order" I put them on the blacklist because of their unwillingness to even take my order at that time.

They weren't even willing to take my order. That was back on 7/20/16.
I just called today and spoke with a salesperson named "DJ" who informed me they have a wait list of "like 50 people" "but if they have one come available it'll be available online."

He also said they've had all of their allocations fulfilled and it was near 10 he thinks. There's 40+ people who are disappointed and will be waiting a while.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alotajs