Dealership BLACKLIST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nitronate33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For me, about 10 years ago I agreed and paid it, 15K over to be precise. Ten years later and I really cannot see myself doing it again (especially semi/mostly mass-produced vehicle), let alone I still have regrets for paying the 15 over on another Ford.
The statement "getting older / wiser..." may have merit after-all..

remember, always remember, it's a glorified f-150. it will drop in value as soon as you drive it off the lot and i'm sorry but it will NOT hold it's value like you want to believe it will.

paying over sticker for a ford is just dumb, period. i hate to admit it but my 2011 gt500 has worse resale value than my 2004 subaru wrx that has held its value tremendously over the years. my gt500 is a glorified mustang and although dealers want you to believe they are "rare", they aren't, period. at least i got my gt500 for 1800 under sticker. patience is key.

yenrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
remember, always remember, it's a glorified f-150. it will drop in value as soon as you drive it off the lot and i'm sorry but it will NOT hold it's value like you want to believe it will.

paying over sticker for a ford is just dumb, period. i hate to admit it but my 2011 gt500 has worse resale value than my 2004 subaru wrx that has held its value tremendously over the years. my gt500 is a glorified mustang and although dealers want you to believe they are "rare", they aren't, period. at least i got my gt500 for 1800 under sticker. patience is key.

Yeah, a gt500 is what I paid 15K over for. Still have it, but not worth it at all. It was still during "good times' before the "bubble" popped a few years back. I will not be doing that again any time soon

LSUcajun504

Reaction score
How many people never bother AT LEAST reading the first post in a thread? Think I sit around waiting to add dealers to the list for people? No - You get to click the link and enter it yourself. The LINK is in the very first post. But here: https://goo.gl/o6f0vK

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

No need to be a **** about it. I DID read the first post and tried to add it before replying on the message thread but the Google doc was secured and wouldn't let me add to it, which is why I posted the 2 dealers I was trying to add on here. Just now it let me edit the Google doc and add them but when I tried before replying here first time it wouldn't let me.

OP
OP
A

armyturtle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First, it wasn't just you. Lot of people simply left the info here. It's not easily searched and organized in a forum thread. Second, nothing changed on the document between when you tried the first and second times. The cells already containing information are what is secured, because a few people tried to delete/erase what was already on there early on.

StrikerHawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I work for a Ford dealer in Decatur, AL. I currently have one Raptor Allocation left will sell at MSRP.

{Contact info removed}

I also have a supercrew 802a package black on black ordered that is for sale!

Per my previous response to your initial attempt to sell on these forums AustinCraft, if you advertise it for MSRP, understand that the people on these forums will know, to the dollar, what the MSRP of the truck you have really is the instant you give them the option codes.

I point you here for the level of our detail....

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8mruncv7m...286urqtfa?dl=0

Good luck with your sale.

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I work for a Ford dealer in Decatur, AL. I currently have one Raptor Allocation left will sell at MSRP.

{Contact info removed}

I also have a supercrew 802a package black on black ordered that is for sale!

You need to be a supporting member to sell trucks here.