Dealership BLACKLIST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sniperm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So what did Hennessy Ford try to do? Bought my raptor through them and it was at MSRP.

Not honest.. I had couple friends call and try to make a deal..they will first say no MSRP.. I did get offer that deal..MSRP + $5k down.

poison123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not honest.. I had couple friends call and try to make a deal..they will first say no MSRP.. I did get offer that deal..MSRP + $5k down.

I didn't have any issues with them. Right off the bat it was MSRP +5k down payment...but that deal was for GA Locals only. Outside of the state it was a markup of 5k.

sniperm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't have any issues with them. Right off the bat it was MSRP +5k down payment...but that deal was for GA Locals only. Outside of the state it was a markup of 5k.

Are you that guy that traded the 14' Black Rap?

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score

So if you say a price in negotiations that is higher than you are willing to sell for then you aren't being honest? I can't remember the last time I sold something or bought something for the asking price. Can't hardly blame them for throwing high prices out there to see if someone will bite.

gravedgr

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I bought two custom order 911's from Hennessy's Porsche dealership near my house. No hassle and a minimum $500 deposit. I was hoping to get some goodwill from the Ford dealership, but a $5k deposit on a $60k F150 variant is, IMHO, laughable.

After I walked out of the Ford dealer, I called my p-car sales guy and told him they wanted me to fill a credit app out even if I was bringing financing or paying cash so they could verify my credit worthiness. We had a good laugh about that and the difference in buying domestic trucks vs. german sports cars.

Needless to say, I will keep buying my p-cars from Hennessy, but won't touch their domestic business again.