Dealership BLACKLIST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gravedgr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Add Angela Krause Ford to the list of dealers to be avoided.

I found a local dealer willing to sell at MSRP, but I'm unwilling to pay their $5000 deposit. So I'm sitting on the couch and the phone rings and its AKF's internet salesperson calling to see if I'm still interested in a Raptor. I say that I am, but I'm not willing to pay their $5k markup. I let her know I was negotiating the deposit on a MSRP order about 7-10 miles away.

She says they price match, and can I send her the ad. I remind her its not an ad - its an order - because its a 2017. She says she'll check with her sales manager and call me back. 5 minutes later she calls to say they will match the MSRP, and will I come in to verify the order?

So I visit the next day and not only is she not there, but they have no record of her making me that offer and of course the $5k ADM is still their asking price.

**** those guys. I have tried to give them business on more than one occasion, but ever since they were bought out (previously Cherokee Ford) I have had nothing but bad interactions with them.

acg90

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One of the dealers I inquired on a couple months ago just sent me a text..

"I see your interest in a new raptor. Would you be intersted in a slighty pre-own if I could save you alot of money?

Used 2014 Ford F-150 For Sale in Burlington, NC | P1428 "

I'm all for selling something for as much as you can but to try and say i'd save a lot of money by buying a 3 year old truck with 30,000 miles for $1,400 less than it's original window sticker is comical. But I guess the market is still looking good for you Gen 1 owners!

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
One of the dealers I inquired on a couple months ago just sent me a text..

"I see your interest in a new raptor. Would you be intersted in a slighty pre-own if I could save you alot of money?

Used 2014 Ford F-150 For Sale in Burlington, NC | P1428 "

I'm all for selling something for as much as you can but to try and say i'd save a lot of money by buying a 3 year old truck with 30,000 miles for $1,400 less than it's original window sticker is comical. But I guess the market is still looking good for you Gen 1 owners!

Local dealers hit me with the same proposition! No dice...

sniperm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GWINNETT FORD black list!

HENNESSY FORD black list !

I can't believe this sheeeeet! why these f8kers are so cocky..

GWINNETT FORD try to **** my father in law with a flat bed F350 truck..

OP
OP
A

armyturtle

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Look - read the first original post on here. If nothing else, it says:
***Let me clarify that ANYONE can enter a dealer & number into this spreadsheet. Those that have mentioned a particular dealer and a reason, I've looked the info up on Google and put phone number, dealer name, and reason into the spreadsheet - but far more reliable if you click the link and add it yourself.***

So if you think a dealer deserves to be on it, click on the link (in the first post) and add the information, else their name won't be on it.
Pretty simple. Posting in this thread the name of the dealer won't make it auto-magically appear on the spreadsheet/list.

poison123

Full Access Member
Reaction score

So what did Hennessy Ford try to do? Bought my raptor through them and it was at MSRP.

gravedgr

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Hennessy will sell at MSRP if you're willing to part with a $5k deposit

BIG_TEXAS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For South Texas Raptor Friends, Spikes Ford and Boggus Ford will ALWAYS price gouge! @The258 can attest to this.

Last edited: