Confirm order with Ford Performance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DFWRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called ford performance today to check on my 37 package, which hadn't updated since my dealer sent me the build on 6/14, I had no VIN, just order number, but they updated me that I was the build week of Aug. 23. Now to get the VIN from my dealer to properly track!
Cyber Orange, 37 package, Moonroof, Spray in Bed Liner (thinking of deleting this)
My $.02 just stick with it dude. Might add a day or 2. They know how to spray beds! haha They prob have to do tens of thousands!

Honeybadger_Zero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called ford performance today to check on my 37 package, which hadn't updated since my dealer sent me the build on 6/14, I had no VIN, just order number, but they updated me that I was the build week of Aug. 23. Now to get the VIN from my dealer to properly track!
Cyber Orange, 37 package, Moonroof, Spray in Bed Liner (thinking of deleting this)
It’s Code orange... just FYI.. and you’re locked in with having a VIN

G-Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
old Jeremy recognized my code so I am gonna stop calling everyday. lol.
he didn’t seem concerned with the lack of scheduling date. His focus is on whether you have an error code or not. I am good and I think most of us are as well. No sweat.