Confirm order with Ford Performance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Farva5803

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've spent all week looking forward to calling Thursday/Friday night to check and see if I have a build date.... This is depressing.

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
I've spent all week looking forward to calling Thursday/Friday night to check and see if I have a build date.... This is depressing.
It is supper confusing. I am not sure this pertains to orders in system already. I think it may be any orders this week submitted are not scheduled. At least that is what I am hoping.

Farva5803

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm trying not to bug the dealer I'm going through too much until I get back to the States, but I'm obsessing over whether him taking that in-console safe out of the order moved my order up ahead of a "21" which it was when I reserved the pre-built order from him. Definitely hoping to get a build date this week so I can stop stressing-I'm PCSing when I get back and need to know when I might get this truck for planning purposes haha.

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My understanding, is dealers get the updated info on Friday mornings, as Ford schedules on Thursday.
That's what my dealer contact told me and what I read on BOF. Also told me there is a big push in Ford to get the Raptor, Bronco and Maverick out asap. I am truckless for now... hoping for a date this week!

stoppard stop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still hopeful for a build date this week as well, i will call FP on friday and if nothing has changed then so be it. All we can do then is look forward to next week and hope there is some new information (for those of us without dates yet)

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh boy. LOL. If you got a build sheet, it’s in upper right.
Lol, my dealer code was not on my order sheet. Ford Performance was super cool and looked it up by my dealer name and location, then provided me the dealer/sales code for future reference.