Confirm order with Ford Performance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Weird thing happened today with my call to Ford Performance. Gave them my order number and dealer number. They said my dealer was showing 5 orders but they couldn't confirm which one was mine. He suggested calling my dealer to get the Vin. Last week they were able to confirm my exact order. I'm hoping my dealer isn't pulling a fast one, as he only has one 37 Package allocation.
Called dealer when I got of phone with Ford, but no response from them all day.
Hoping this isn't a problem.

Jdselig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Weird thing happened today with my call to Ford Performance. Gave them my order number and dealer number. They said my dealer was showing 5 orders but they couldn't confirm which one was mine. He suggested calling my dealer to get the Vin. Last week they were able to confirm my exact order. I'm hoping my dealer isn't pulling a fast one, as he only has one 37 Package allocation.
Why did you call FP again?

Jdselig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To see if I had a build date. They think it's August 9, depending on my Vin. Which they said only dealer can provide vin.
I’m confused. What information from FP did you get last week? If you have a VIN (from your dealer) you should be able to get a build date from FP.

Stan G

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your order number for your dealer should be unique. Not sure how they saw other ones

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m confused. What information from FP did you get last week? If you have a VIN (from your dealer) you should be able to get a build date from FP.
Last week when I called they just confirmed my order.
I called today to see if I have a build date, which they said might be the 8/9.
But I need to call my dealer for the Vin number.
So far I've been ghosted by my dealer.

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your order number for your dealer should be unique. Not sure how they saw other ones
That's exactly what I thought. But according to FP it's supposing linked to five other orders from my dealer.

G3n Blue

Reaction score
I have an order number, but no vin number. The dealer said they don’t have the vin number yet and it will be a while before they get it. Why does everyone else seem to have it and their build dates??

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an order number, but no vin number. The dealer said they don’t have the vin number yet and it will be a while before they get it. Why does everyone else seem to have it and their build dates??
I believe once you have a build date you should able to get a Vin from your dealer.