Confirm order with Ford Performance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JCO

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you are concerned about whether or not your order was actually accepted by Ford. Give Ford Performance a call at 800-367-3788.

They will ask for your dealer number and order code to look you up in their system.

I called today and they at least confirmed the dealer did place the order for my Gen3 with 37s.

The rep told me to let you guys know about this resource.

Hope this helps give someone some peace of mind.

Thanks for this! Just confirmed mine: build date 7/19. Fingers crossed things go as planned but I'm not holding my breath...

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
I agree, this is super confusing -- so, they aren't scheduling any builds or arent building that week?
Scheduling, however I also read (do not remember where on BOF, that some priorities 1-10 could get scheduled depending on commodities. WHO KNOWS!!!! UGH!!!!

NES431

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called FP on Tuesday to try and confirm my order that the dealer I'm using said was placed on June 29th. I provided the sales code and the four character order code provided by them. FP said they did not have that order in their system and that I should call the dealer to confirm the information provided. The dealer assured me that the order was placed and that the codes were correct. FP was great when I ordered my '18 so I'm leaning toward the dealer not being forthcoming. Does the order not show up with FP until it is scheduled or accepted by Ford? I don't know if I should be patient or be calling the dealer out. I plan on calling FP again tomorrow.

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Once accepted by Ford, FP should have details. Sounds like your order wasn’t accepted. Dealer probably put the order in.

ashleyg

Reaction score
I called ford performance today to check on my 37 package, which hadn't updated since my dealer sent me the build on 6/14, I had no VIN, just order number, but they updated me that I was the build week of Aug. 23. Now to get the VIN from my dealer to properly track!
Code Orange, 37 package, Moonroof, Spray in Bed Liner (thinking of deleting this)

Last edited:

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called ford performance today to check on my 37 package, which hadn't updated since my dealer sent me the build on 6/14, I had no VIN, just order number, but they updated me that I was the build week of Aug. 23. Now to get the VIN from my dealer to properly track!
Cyber Orange, 37 package, Moonroof, Spray in Bed Liner (thinking of deleting this)
I believe that once your VIN is generated, you are locked in, no changes.