Confirm order with Ford Performance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ragnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just checked the magic 8 ball. I got good news for you. Yours will be updated with a scheduled date on Friday. I can’t tell (it’s a bit blurry) exactly it’s either tomorrow or next week. Congrats.
What is this magic 8 ball you speak of? You are really toying with my emotions. :emotions34:

JCO

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn all y’all worried and mine is still unscheduled. View attachment 312662
I'd be ******** about it not being scheduled, but instead I'm ******** about it not getting made fast enough, so essentially if I can't have it tomorrow I'm going to be annoyed because I'm very excited (and I'm driving my wife's old BMW X3 :head3:)

Raptor_Mike

Reaction score
Mine showed up on both. It is scheduled the week of Aug 9 in Dearborn. The nice thing about the first link is you can verify all the packages and options to make sure dealer got it right.

poofyo101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When you guys input your vin and order number on the site does it show that the order is just confirmed or the actual build dates as well?

JasonSTL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When you guys input your vin and order number on the site does it show that the order is just confirmed or the actual build dates as well?
Ford Performance said I had a build week of August 9th. When I go to the Ford tracking site it just shows confirmed and the date the dealer submitted my order.

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford Performance said I had a build week of August 9th. When I go to the Ford tracking site it just shows confirmed and the date the dealer submitted my order.
I'm in the same boat, according to FP 8/9 build week. Tracking site just shows confirmed and dealer ordered. I've gotta stop checking that dang tracking site everyday. Lol